Daughter's new channel and trip to Lake Mineral Wells, Texas

WinterGoesWild

Hey everyone,

We're new to the scene having started the overlanding adventure this spring. We've got about a half dozen trips under our belt. Inspired by others, my daughter wanted to start her own youtube channel on overlanding/camping from her point of view. Give it a look see and please comment and share with others if you like her work.

Thanks for watching!

WanderingBison

Hey everyone,

We're new to the scene having started the overlanding adventure this spring. We've got about a half dozen trips under our belt. Inspired by others, my daughter wanted to start her own youtube channel on overlanding/camping from her point of view. Give it a look see and please comment and share with others if you like her work.

Thanks for watching!

Amazing … or is that “awesome”

She’s brilliant! Watch out Clay Croft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

FAW3

Adventurer
Very enjoyable video!

Our children are grown and living their own lives. But having them around for Thanksgiving was of course great...so many things to talk about...to include long ago RV trips & camping, fishing, hiking, looking at rocks, snorkeling. This video just reinforces that doing these types of activities makes an impact on kids. To travel, to explore, to inquire and discover nature.

No matter how you do it...give your children this gift. The memories last forever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94