SOLD - Overland Explorer Camper for Sale

Stedmann

Hello Howard I am interested in buying your Rig. Am new here in terms of posting so I will try and find a way to PM you. In the meantime call me at 250-551-1781 or PM me if you know how.

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
Hello Howard I am interested in buying your Rig. Am new here in terms of posting so I will try and find a way to PM you. In the meantime call me at 250-551-1781 or PM me if you know how.
Mouse over his name and a box with open up to 'start conversation'
pm.jpg

DirtWhiskey

Western Dirt Rat
Thank you Mog, figured it out a few minutes after I posted. Connected with Howard as well.

Best of luck! Howard is a GREAT GUY. Had the pleasure of meeting him this winter. And I really think his rig is one of the best deals on the continent if he's still selling. The amount of work and thought that went into is is waaaaay above and beyond.

HowardH

Adventurer
Hello Everyone,

I have unofficially had my camper off the market since the third week of March. I made a trip to Moab UT and on the way down had a blow out on the right rear which caused damage to the AirCTI System, rear toolbox and the fender flares. Due to supply issues with replacement parts I only recently completed repairs. I can report that you can't tell there was any damage.

After the blow out I purchased four new Toyo tires, two of which are mounted on the rear wheels, the other two are unmounted and come with the package.

I also took the opportunity to order one of Overland Explorers new folding ladders and it works fantastic.

I had a very interested party from Canada so in preparation, I emptied out my personal belongings and had the truck and camper detailed top to bottom. It's ready to go. The deal didn't go through mainly due to complications with getting it over the border and inspections before payment etc. I think I have solutions for those issues if another Canadian purchaser shows up.

So I am now back to actively marketing the camper. It is a bittersweet feeling but it is time. I need to move it along to it's next owner and they can write it's next chapter.

I will attach pictures.

They are all also available at the link already posted and repeated here. https://adobe.ly/32XRqt0

IMG_7008_jpg.jpg
IMG_7011_jpg.jpg
IMG_7018_jpg.jpg

Last edited:

HowardH

Adventurer
Somebody suggested some graphics would vastly improve the looks of the rig. Whomever that was, I took your advice. It was also suggested some better quality "action" pictures might help. I attempted to do that also. Here are three of the professionally done pics. Here is the link to all of those pics taken after the decals were installed. https://adobe.ly/32XRqt0

I also noticed in reviewing the initial listing I needed to update the tires, air compressor(s) that are included. I have done that. Also just turned 60,000 miles.

_DSC0364.jpg
_DSC0382.jpg
_DSC0402.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles