**SOLD** FOR SALE: Turnkey Overlander 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser, only 71k miles now $27k!

OverlandNSX

FOR SALE: 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser

Mileage: 71,000
Drivetrain: 4WD
Transmission: Automatic
Title Status: Clean

Price:
$32,000 $27,000

Our beloved FJ, Rusty, has taken us on many incredible adventures since we’ve owned him, but now that we’re in Europe it’s time for him to go adventuring with someone else. We tried selling the car in 2021, but we were short on time in the States so we had to stop the sale, however, we found a storage facility willing to help sell him so we are reposting.

Our FJ was never a daily driver and only used for holidays so it's always been parked indoors and the paint is near flawless.

Almost all of our upgrades were done at Dirty Party in Los Angeles, an off road shop specializing in FJs.

Routine maintenance was done at Cabe Toyota in Long Beach.

We’ve had our FJ since June 2014 and have slowly upgraded him to an absolute turnkey overlander.

**UPDATE** - We will be back in San Diego starting 18-Nov until December, anyone that wants to contact me about buying our FJ please email me at freddyalonso@protonmail.com. Thank you!

IMG_20190911_140900.jpg

IMG_4581.JPG

IMG_8649.JPG

IMG_7162.JPG

IMG_20180810_172826.jpg

IMG_20170320_093912.jpg

We have a very in-depth operations manual and full list of everything inside the FJ, but here are a few highlights of everything included in the sale:
  • James Baroud Evasion Roof Top Tent
  • Secondary deep cycle battery system
  • Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2 inch lift
  • Light bar
  • Eezi-Awn 720 Bat Awning
  • Custom front bumper and Ramsey Winch
  • 50 Quart ARB Refrigerator and Freezer
  • Powertank Air Tank
  • Bushranger Air Jack
  • Custom non-potable 6 gallon water tank
  • Camping items: tables, chairs, stove, kitchen supplies for 2
  • Quality of life items: Multiple 12V plugs, AC Adapter, USB ports
  • Recovery items: tools, shovel, gloves, flashlights, and Trailhead tire deflators
Google Drive with all items included in the sale HERE

Screenshot 2021-10-23 at 05.56.54.png

Screenshot 2021-10-23 at 05.57.21.png

Screenshot 2021-10-23 at 05.59.54.png

Basically, all you need to do is gas up the FJ, bring food and water, and you are ready to go adventuring, anywhere and everywhere!

The FJ is in long-term storage in San Diego (temperature controlled and started every week). While we are still in Europe the FJ can be seen by our storage facility, we just have to arrange a time that works. Currently, I'm not entirely sure you can take him for a test drive without a small fee charged by the facility, so we can talk about that if needed.

Here are the rest of the PHOTOS after we took Rusty out of storage.

Please comment or email me if you have any questions, freddyalonso@protonmail.com

Known Problems: Small chip in windshield (filled) and KC Hi-Lites fog lights on bumper need replacing

Thank you all, I hope Rusty goes to a great new home as we had incredible memories with him.

Last edited:

OverlandNSX

My wife is back in the States now. She can show the car anytime, it's currently in storage so we need to give them some notice

DM me

southernsurfer

Rusty comes equipped with a Frick’n Death Ray Switch ~ Ohhhh Heck Yeah! You don’t find FJ’s this nice, equipped with those pretty much ever ??

OverlandNSX

Hello everyone! Our FJ, Rusty, is back for sale as we found a storage facility that is willing to show and help sell him. Please contact me if you are interested. Also, apologies in advance if I don't reply immediately as we are in Europe and there is a time difference.

Thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles