• Adventure Truck Body with Roof Rack
  • Front Dining Area
  • Full Size Bed
  • Dual-Pane Glass Windows
  • Lithium-Ion Batteries, 800ah total
  • Solar Panels - 600W total

Reactions: mog

rawtoxic

Is it 4x4 I didn't see anywhere - but it has to be right? I was looking at the ford dump trucks this size instead of my f550 but didn't think the f750 was available 4x4?

FJ SD

Builder
Im curious what the advantage is of an F750 when they have made plenty on 5500 chassis. Seems like they just add a bunch of height with no real gain? Love the look though.

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
Im curious what the advantage is of an F750 when they have made plenty on 5500 chassis. Seems like they just add a bunch of height with no real gain? Love the look though.
More capacity for a larger 'cush' on GVWR, and larger heavier duty components including a CAT engine. Also, the 'medium duty' looks make it stand out more than a 'light duty' truck and . . .
gxv.jpg

. . . this (from FB):
Global Expedition Vehicles- Tom Beno The standard chassis we build the Adventure Truck model on is a Ford F550 or a RAM 5500, however, this customer already had a F750, so we built it on that so they wouldn't have to buy another truck!

Is it 4x4 I didn't see anywhere - but it has to be right? I was looking at the ford dump trucks this size instead of my f550 but didn't think the f750 was available 4x4?
A valid question as they did not mention that. Looks like a front diff.
diff.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne