SOLD SOLD SOLD Ujoint 6" 2010 E350 V10 Short Body.

2010 Econoline E350 V10, Short Body, Slider, no windows (Very unusual factory options)

* 99K miles + Daily Driver
* 25k miles on Ujoint conversion
* Custom Atlas Springs
* RCS Big brake DynaTrac front axle with Warn Hubs
* Fox 2.0 shocks front and rear
* Front and Rear Locked Dana 60s with 4.10 Gears (ARB Lockers)
* Multiple air chucks 250Psi Viair 100% duty cycle compressor with 2 gallon tank
* 5X 285/75r17 Cooper AT3 XLT matching spare with TPS installed (10k 5 tire rotation) (1/2 tread remaining)
(you can clear 35's but I'm not sure if that will impact the side door)
* Procomp alloy rims
* Spod Bantam Pro
* Warn Winch 12k synthetic with factor 55 flatlink and wireless remote
* Front and rear Ujoint Aluminum Bumpers
* Baja design fog and Driving lights
* Ujoint Full length roof rack with Rear balcony
* Alucab Roof Tent
* Alucab 270* Shadow Awning
* CVT Shower Tent
* 6 Baja design work lights on rack (3 amber 3 white on separate switches)
* 5 Cameras controllable from rearview mirror screen. These cover the approach and departure as well as the passenger side wheels. The cameras help
with wheel placement off road and enable you to act as your own spotter in the rocks.
* Fully functional sliding door with extended hinge
* Corbeau heated/lumbar seats with Passenger Swivel
* Yaesu 7900 2meter/70cm Ham radio
* Touchscreen XM satellite radio with Nav
* 80 watt Merlin Solar panel mounted on hood (multiple plugs for additional ground based folding panels.)
* 80 watt Merlin Solar panel mounted to the roof tent. (160 watt total always on and charging.)
* Redarc BCDC charge controller
* Odyssey Extreme Starting battery
* Custom Stainless Snorkle
* custom Skid plates under fuel tank, oil pan and transmission
* ARB Armored front diff cover
* Trans, transfer case and diff breathers extended to top of fire wall
* Aluminess drivers side ladder
* Factory tow package with upgraded proportional brake controller

Minimal interior build:
* Havlock wool insulation 2-4"
* battleborn 100AH LIFIPO house battery
* 18 gallon Frontrunner potable Water tank mounted interior midship with pump and spout mounted in side doorway
* Decked drawer system with Galley kitchen built in one drawer and separate 5 gallon washing water tank. Second drawer has counter top and storage
underneath.
* Interior amber/white dimmable Led lights over doors
* birch ply interior walls
* decked system will fit queen bed on top

Do you want a top of the line 4x4 van but don't want to wait a year or more for Ujoint to deliver? Are you looking for a capable van that doesn’t have the clutter of a sportsmobile? Here is your chance to pick up a TURN KEY, fully built VERY capable van. I built this van to accommodate my wife, our 3 dogs and myself on multi week back country trips. It is an unusual layout that was custom ordered by the US Gov as a maintenance van (Short body no windows and a slider). I picked it up from a dealer in Modesto who bought it at a government auction. The records I saw showed that it had lived its entire life in CA.
Since then it has taken me to lobster rolls on the coast of Maine, to fish tacos in Mulagé, to candied smoked salmon on Neah Bay and everywhere in-between. It has run Dedeckera Canyon in both directions (in 2wd just to show up my Toyota buddies), covered all of Northern Death Valley, driven the Mojave Rd and been all over the back country of Northern Ca, Oregon, Western Wa and Baja. (The longest trip was 8800mi over 3.5 weeks.) Oil changes have been every 5k with name brand synthetic and Wix filters. Diffs, transfer case and trans are running Redline. The V10 pulls nicely up hills and doesn't really care about how much weight you put behind it. I left the interior fairly minimal because I use this as a work van as well as vacation rig. Even in the worst of weather we prefer to sleep in the Alucab roof tent but you can fit a queen mattress on top of the Decked drawer system. The galley kitchen slides out the rear door and includes a sink and separate water tank. There is also a hose that reaches to the shower tent from the sink for bathing. What I like to do is fill a solar shower bag from a stream, let it get hot and then fill the kitchen water tank from the bag. Quick and easy hot shower and washing up water.

Why am I selling? I picked up a Unicorn 7.3 Type 2 Ambo and will be focusing on that build moving forward. This seems like a good time to send this van along to its next driver.

There are things I am forgetting but I don't remember what they are.

Asking $60,000 as described (personal items shown in photos not included)

I am open to partial trades for a Lexus GX460, LX570 or possibly the perfect low miles GX470.

For more pictures check out IG: @TheRenaissanceTinker
Questions, comments, concerns: TheRenaissancetinker at gmail

Attachments

• 2021_Jud_Van-7680.jpeg
    2021_Jud_Van-7680.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 833
  • 2021_Jud_Van-7807.jpeg
    2021_Jud_Van-7807.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 862
  • 2021_Jud_Van-7855.jpeg
    2021_Jud_Van-7855.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 890
  • 2021_Jud_Van-7794.jpeg
    2021_Jud_Van-7794.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 856
  • 2021_Jud_Van-7857.jpeg
    2021_Jud_Van-7857.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 813
  • 2021_Jud_Van-7867.jpeg
    2021_Jud_Van-7867.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 732
  • 2021_Jud_Van-7873.jpeg
    2021_Jud_Van-7873.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 677
  • 2021_Jud_Van-7783.jpeg
    2021_Jud_Van-7783.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 638
  • 2021_Jud_Van-7662.jpeg
    2021_Jud_Van-7662.jpeg
    1,021.2 KB · Views: 595
  • 2021_Jud_Van-7806.jpeg
    2021_Jud_Van-7806.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 556
Last edited:
Awesome price and awesome rig! Clean V10's are so hard to find.
Thanks! It’s been a great build and has never let us down. What I love about the V10 is how incredibly smooth and quiet it is. If I hadn’t stumbled on this 7.3 I wouldn’t be selling. I know I’m going to have some remorse once it’s gone.

I just posted up a montage on Instagram if anyone wants to see the tent/awning deployed and the kitchen in use. Also, fun camping locations and cute dog pics.

AWESOME V10 you have here. Im putting the finishing touches on my 1995 Type2. 7.3 4wd ambo build. Whats is your type 2 like?
Thanks! The ambulance is a Leader that spent its working life in San Bernardino then retired to a barn in Reno at 120k miles and sat for 15 years. Still 2wd but that’s about to change.

New Pictures!

Attachments

• 2021_Jud_Van-7701.jpeg
    2021_Jud_Van-7701.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 167
  • 2021_Jud_Van-7727.jpeg
    2021_Jud_Van-7727.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 170
  • 2021_Jud_Van-7748.jpeg
    2021_Jud_Van-7748.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 171
  • 2021_Jud_Van-7770.jpeg
    2021_Jud_Van-7770.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 181
  • 2021_Jud_Van-7847.jpeg
    2021_Jud_Van-7847.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 196
  • 2021_Jud_Van-7857.jpeg
    2021_Jud_Van-7857.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 201
  • 2021_Jud_Van-7879.jpeg
    2021_Jud_Van-7879.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 175
  • 2021_Jud_Van-7883.jpeg
    2021_Jud_Van-7883.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 168
  • 2021_Jud_Van-7894.jpeg
    2021_Jud_Van-7894.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 170
  • 2021_Jud_Van-7766.jpeg
    2021_Jud_Van-7766.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 158

bendmiosi

2010 Econoline E350 V10, Short Body, Slider, no windows (Very unusual factory options)

* 95K miles + Daily Driver
* 25k miles on Ujoint conversion
* Custom Atlas Springs
* RCS Big brake DynaTrac front axle with Warn Hubs
* Fox 2.0 shocks front and rear
* Front and Rear Locked Dana 60s with 4.10 Gears (ARB Lockers)
* Multiple air chucks 250Psi Viair 100% duty cycle compressor with 2 gallon tank
* 5X 285/75r17 Cooper AT3 XLT matching spare with TPS installed (10k 5 tire rotation) (1/2 tread remaining)
(you can clear 35's but I'm not sure if that will impact the side door)
* Procomp alloy rims
* Spod Bantam Pro
* Warn Winch 12k synthetic with factor 55 flatlink and wireless remote
* Front and rear Ujoint Aluminum Bumpers
* Baja design SAE fogs and Pro Driving lights
* Ujoint Full length roof rack with Rear balcony
* Alucab Roof Tent
* Alucab 270* Shadow Awning
* CVT Shower Tent
* 6 Baja design work lights on rack (3 amber 3 white on separate switches)
* 5 Cameras controllable from rearview mirror screen. These cover the approach and departure as well as the passenger side wheels. The cameras help
with wheel placement off road and enable you to act as your own spotter in the rocks.
* Fully functional sliding door with extended hinge
* Corbeau heated/lumbar seats with Passenger Swivel
* Yaesu 7900 2meter/70cm Ham radio
* Touchscreen XM satellite radio with Nav
* 80 watt Merlin Solar panel mounted on hood (multiple plugs for additional ground based folding panels.)
* Redarc BCDC charge controller
* Odyssey Extreme Starting battery
* Custom Stainless Snorkle
* custom Skid plates under fuel tank, oil pan and transmission
* ARB Armored front diff cover
* Trans, transfer case and diff breathers extended to top of fire wall
* Aluminess drivers side ladder
* Factory tow package with upgraded proportional brake controller

Minimal interior build:
* Havlock wool insulation 2-4"
* battleborn 100AH LIFIPO house battery
* 18 gallon Frontrunner potable Water tank mounted interior midship with pump and spout mounted in side doorway
* Decked drawer system with Galley kitchen built in one drawer and separate 5 gallon washing water tank. Second drawer has counter top and storage
underneath.
* Interior yellow/white dimmable Led lights over doors
* birch ply interior walls
* decked system will fit queen bed on top

Do you want a top of the line 4x4 van but don't want to wait a year or more for Ujoint to deliver? Are you looking for a capable van that doesn’t have the clutter of a sportsmobile? Here is your chance to pick up a TURN KEY, fully built VERY capable van. I built this van to accommodate my wife, our 3 dogs and myself on multi week back country trips. It is an unusual layout that was custom ordered by the US Gov as a maintenance van (Short body no windows and a slider). I picked it up from a dealer in Modesto who bought it at a government auction. The records I saw showed that it had lived its entire life in CA. I have driven it from San Francisco to Portland Maine and Texas to the northern most tip of the Olympic Peninsula without the slightest issue. It has run Dedeckera Canyon in both directions (in 2wd just to show up my Toyota buddies), covered almost all of Northern Death Valley, driven the Mojave Rd and been all over the back country of Northern Ca, Oregon, Western Wa. (The longest trip was 8800mi over 3.5 weeks.) Oil changes have been every 5k with name brand synthetic and Wix filters. Diffs, transfer case and trans are running Redline. The V10 pulls nicely up hills and doesn't really care about how much weight you put behind it. I left the interior fairly minimal because I use this as a work van as well as vacation rig. Even in the worst of weather we prefer to sleep in the Alucab roof tent but you can fit a queen mattress on top of the Decked drawer system. The galley kitchen slides out the rear door and includes a sink and separate water tank. There is also a hose that reaches to the shower tent from the sink for bathing. What I like to do is fill a solar shower bag from a stream, let it get hot and then fill the kitchen water tank from the bag. Quick and easy hot shower and washing up water.

Why am I selling? I just picked up a Unicorn 7.3 Type 2 Ambo and will be focusing on that build moving forward. This seems like a good time to send this van along to its next driver.
There are things I am forgetting but I don't remember what they are.

Asking $60,000 as described (personal items shown in photos not included)

Heres where things get interesting....
I am building another van and quite a few pieces of aftermarket kit can be swapped between the two. If you are looking for a more budget friendly build I will gladly remove some of the higher ticket items (specifically: roof tent and awning, winch bumper ,swing away bumper, ham radio, Baja design lights, Battleborn battery) and replace them with the OEM parts (bumpers) or leave it for you to deal with.

ALSO, I am open to partial trades for a Lexus GX460 or LX570.

For more pictures check out IG: @TheRenaissanceTinker
Questions, comments, concerns: TheRenaissancetinker at gmail

Man this thing is exactly the way that I would build it and it looks amazing! If you are ever up in Oregon in the near future I'd love to take a look.

* ** UPDATE ***
Decided to take this van out for one last big adventure before we switch to the new platform. It will be available to purchase early in 2022. In the meantime if anyone has any questions feel free to reach out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke