FOR SALE: 8' Go Fast Camper $8,500

waylortallace

Located in Bozeman, MT.

This camper is one of the three 8' campers built at Go Fast. It was made custom for me since I worked there; this length isn't available for normal purchase through GFC. Confirmed fit on 8’ Fords from 1987-2007. Will likely fit a wider range of years because Ford beds haven’t changed much through the generations, but I’ve only had it on my '93 and '01 F250s. Could potentially fit other makes. Hit me up and we can measure it. Front and rear panels are cut for windows, but don’t have window glass yet. I’m told by Graeme that it’ll have glass soon. Rear panel has a slight bend in one stiffener that can be fixed pretty easily. Send me a message and I'll send over a detailed walk around video.

Extras: Front and rear windows (pending glass), double side doors on tent fabric, 2x beef rack cross bars, custom black powder coated space frame, updated metal "embassy" hinges.

Asking $8,500. XL GFCs retail for $8774 with the options selected on this camper...plus you'd have to wait in line for a new one to be built. If you come to Bozeman for it we can have it installed at GFC HQ (I'll split the $175 install cost with you).

I could be talked into selling the blue ford with it for the right price...
IMG_4832 2.jpeg

Last edited:

jingram

Adventurer
Is this still for sale? I’ve DMed. Very interested. Would be going on 2000 F350 LB for use by me and my kiddos on our adventures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94