SOLD Major Price Drop AEV Katla 17x10 Wheels With 40X13.50 R17 Load Range E Atturo Trail Blade Boss Tires

GCecchetto

Adventurer
I have a set of 6 AEV Onyx color Katla 17X10 wheels. Five of the wheels have Atturo 40X13.50 R17 load range E tires. Three of the tires have around 65-70% tread left, one is around 50%, and one is unused. I've decided to go to 20" wheels so I can run commercial tires. Asking $2000 for the lot.
IMG_20191225_160639.jpeg
I'm in the SF Bay Area and would obviously much prefer a local sale. Hoping to line up a local buyer prior to laying out the $4500 the new setup is going to cost. Will add additional photos later.

GCecchetto

Adventurer
These are off the truck now and I would love to get them out of my yard, so I'm making a major price drop. $1200 buys the lot. Thanks

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
I have a set of 6 AEV Onyx color Katla 17X10 wheels. Five of the wheels have Atturo 40X13.50 R17 load range E tires. Three of the tires have around 65-70% tread left, one is around 50%, and one is unused. I've decided to go to 20" wheels so I can run commercial tires. Asking $2000 for the lot. View attachment 674709I'm in the SF Bay Area and would obviously much prefer a local sale. Hoping to line up a local buyer prior to laying out the $4500 the new setup is going to cost. Will add additional photos later.
My friend just went to Toyo 285-70-19.5's for stability with his Lance cabover.

Tugvi

Now that they are sold I don't feel like a gumming up your for sale ad. What wheels did you go with? guessing it is an AEV lift with no spacers? Thanks. Not trying to steal the look but it think those require a 10 inch wide wheel? Looks really good!

calameda

Hey folks, I think its kosher to interject on this thread? I have the OP’s 40” tires now, and will sell at a great price for all five. One is in new condition, three have 60% tread, one is roughly 30%. Contact me if interested. In Bay Area (Alameda).

GCecchetto

Adventurer
Now that they are sold I don't feel like a gumming up your for sale ad. What wheels did you go with? guessing it is an AEV lift with no spacers? Thanks. Not trying to steal the look but it think those require a 10 inch wide wheel? Looks really good!

Yes, the truck has the 40" tire version of the AEV sport suspension. The wheels are 20x10 Fuel Militia. Absolutely love the setup so far. Heading out to Idaho and Montana tomorrow. Will be doing sections of the Idaho BDR, and the likelihood of wheel damage with the new setup is much higher given the decrease in sidewall height and sidewall projection out from the rim. So, we'll see how it goes.

Tugvi

Thanks for sharing the information. Nothing wrong with a Little Rock rash just adds character. The payload on those are awesome that’s what made me check them out in the past.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94