JKU 60/40 bracket?

pith helmet

I have looked, too. There was another that is discontinued. A bit pricey, no? I think I am going to have to make one.

jscherb

Expedition Leader
I made my own as part of my floor compartment project. Project starts here: https://expeditionportal.com/forum/...factory-hardtops.127687/page-289#post-2753300

DeleteBracket1_zpsqa7cxys5.jpg

DeleteBracket2_zpsri4llwpg.jpg

wandererr

Adventurer
Yup... Pricy... But following the principle of time is money I'd rather buy the bracket and spend time building the deck then spend time fabbing the bracket ;)

Plus they include the bolts and everything ;)

jscherb

Expedition Leader
you DIY guys remember the size of the angle iron? 2"?
I made mine from 1/4" steel plate but I believe 2" steel angle would work.

BracketBlanks_zpshvwfbe11.jpg

The piece of plate at the left was made into a bracket to support the passenger side of the floor compartment; the seat delete bracket was made from the piece of plate in the middle.

Fritzoc

Observer
I used the Goose Gear bracket. Very stout and uses grade 8 bolts. Of course it can be replicated DIY. Beyond my current skill. This is my DIY deck and storage. Actually just finished today.
2c7703f0d521f44c76463b01c0308287.jpg

c6f83fb1e57be850e6470b24547aaa2e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pith helmet

I made mine from 1/4" steel plate but I believe 2" steel angle would work.

BracketBlanks_zpshvwfbe11.jpg

The piece of plate at the left was made into a bracket to support the passenger side of the floor compartment; the seat delete bracket was made from the piece of plate in the middle.
thanks! i have an ancient brake sitting in the woods that i should get out and get working, but i think i'll stop by my local fab shop and pick up a scrap of 2x2.

that_dude

Trying to decide as to who to order from ;) any recommendation on a dealer?
I’ve purchased Goose Gear products from Equipt, Exploration Outfitters, and OK4WD and would not hesitate to recommend any of them. All of them were great to deal with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles