2017 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited $43,000 (SOLD)

Trav

Hey all, I made a video test drive video for those that are out of state. I added it to the first post.

Gooseberry

Explorer
Ok I went and looked at this for the wife and it’s stupid clean for what he wants for it. If I did not have the smb with a 7.3 diesel I would be all over it. It is a bit much for my wife to use on her own so I’m thinking she might pass but not sure yet. He has done all the upgrades on drive train and all is spotless just saying. She still has not decided but her words it’s more then what she needs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

supreeth

@Trav Damn, that's one hella good looking JKU. BTW Jeeps should never be that clean you know :p
Close-ish to me, wondering if you'd be willing to sell just the Ursa Minor J30? If so please let me know, i've been eyeing for one recently.
I have an iKamper XCover RTT for your next vehicle project, maybe we can make some kinda deal ;)

MSD

Well Known Xplor’r
Gooseberry you should buy it, my wife hated driving out big 4x4 van on her girl & solo trips. Bought one of these off a forum member this past winter & she loves it. Have you had her go drive it? This is perfect for shorter trips.... and her girl trips. Plus we use it for short day trips for local rock climbing & now she uses it as a daily too. I love driving & wheeling ours way more than the van. They have less space but boy are they fun.

supreeth

I love the Ursa. Thanks a lot for helping me with the install Travis, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Guys, his Jeep is pretty legit and solidly built with quality parts. If I didn't have one I'd totally buy his bad a** rig too :)

Gooseberry

Explorer
Gooseberry you should buy it, my wife hated driving out big 4x4 van on her girl & solo trips. Bought one of these off a forum member this past winter & she loves it. Have you had her go drive it? This is perfect for shorter trips.... and her girl trips. Plus we use it for short day trips for local rock climbing & now she uses it as a daily too. I love driving & wheeling ours way more than the van. They have less space but boy are they fun.

It was for her but it was to much for her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Smileyshaun

Observer
What a great deal , can’t believe it hasn’t sold at that price . I Just got 37k$ From a dealer for my stock 2016 rubicon with 68k on the clock .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles