Virginia to Montana (FWC) to Wyoming (YNP) to Michigan (AEV)

ramblinChet

As many of you know I ordered my RAM 3500 and Four Wheel Camper Grandby long ago. The RAM arrived months ago and the FWC just a few days ago. Below I will share some pictures and notes from my journey of 5,000 miles in less than two weeks. It begins in Virginia with stops in Montana to have my FWC installed. A young female friend flies in and we tour Yellowstone National Park and have a great time. My departure points me north to the Canadian boarder as I make my way to AEV to drop off my new RAM for the Prospector package.

And so we begin with a local shot in Virginia of a waterman's boat and crab pots near Tappahannock.
2021-07-11_12.13.05.jpeg

ramblinChet

One thing I forgot to mention - the majority of my journey was on back roads with very little on the Interstate system. I slept where I could, talked with many and enjoyed every single second...

In western Minnesota - showered this morning under a shady tree in a field near train tracks. The wind drying me off felt wonderful.
2021-07-13_09.27.33.jpeg

ramblinChet

Lobby of the Occidental Hotel in Buffalo, Wyoming which is connected the the famous Occidental Saloon. I am going to go have a drink of rootbeer and count the bullet holes in the ceiling.
2021-07-14_14.12.52.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles