New Bronco

beef tits

As one of the forums biggest nay-sayers with regards to all the inferior, poorly built domestic vehicles the big three have delivered over the years... I'm actually interested in the new Bronco... If Ford ever actually starts delivering them. The base model price is pretty decent for what you get.

Now the Bronco Sport? ************ that is a rebadged Ford Escape. Not fooling anyone. Those should go straight from the factory to the crusher.

85_Ranger4x4

As one of the forums biggest nay-sayers with regards to all the inferior, poorly built domestic vehicles the big three have delivered over the years... I'm actually interested in the new Bronco... If Ford ever actually starts delivering them. The base model price is pretty decent for what you get.

Now the Bronco Sport? ************ that is a rebadged Ford Escape. Not fooling anyone. Those should go straight from the factory to the crusher.

They have been delivering them.

The Sports are a neat little car and are pretty capable for what they are.

D

Deleted member 9101

I've owned 11 pickups in my life. 2 Toyotas, 1 Nissan, and 8 domestics. The only one to ever leave me stranded and/or have to be brought home by a tow truck was a Toyota. That same Toyota (2002 Tundra) also required more repairs and maintenance than the domestic trucks that I owned. It also has the lowest quality interior.

Ford has been delivering the Bronco to customers.... There's already a couple of them roaming around Orlando.

As for the Bronco Sport.... Not everyone needs a beefed up off road vehicle. :)

1000arms

... Not everyone needs a beefed up off road vehicle. :)
:unsure: ... Say, ... did you accidentally post this on the wrong forum, ... or, ... are you just trolling? ... :cool:
Haha.... Naaa... I'm in the right forum. I joined back when it was guys camping out of vehicles.... Not "everybody buy everything that you can and put it on Instagram."
:unsure: ... Is "Instagram" the brand name of the coffee Grandma used to cook to a sludge on the manifold of a 350 small block while driving out in the woods to pick you up after a week of hiking? ... :cool:

XJLI

Adventurer
I can't wait to see one in the flesh. Ford has been seriously knocking it out of the park the past couple years, and I'm a born and bred chevy guy.

Also, the bronco sport is another home run. That, the crostrek, ridgline, etc are what about half of the people who post here actually need. That or an awd sienna.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
I can't wait to see one in the flesh. Ford has been seriously knocking it out of the park the past couple years, and I'm a born and bred chevy guy.

Also, the bronco sport is another home run. That, the crostrek, ridgline, etc are what about half of the people who post here actually need. That or an awd sienna.
We are on the same page. I was always a GM guy as well. My current F150 is my first Ford truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles