1983 Dodge W350 Crew Cab 4x4- Floor Pan Puzzle

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guy's and Gal's, On todays episode I install Jungle's HD Shackle Hangers, But More impotently I get Tacos!!

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guy's and Gal's, On today's episode I "spring" into action and get the front axle installed on the Prospector Project!

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals, On today's episode, I check out a Swap Meet and a Car Show in search of Hot Rod parts!! Then some how end up at Halfway House Garage! Plus Tacos!!!

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals, On today's episode we celebrate and recap 50 episodes of Duddie's Adventure!! Check out the 50 episodes of Adventure, Regret, and Tacos!!!

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals, On today's episode I work on the Cummins Powered burn out truck......... I mean Donor truck....... definitely not a burn out truck..........

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals! On today's episode Van Muerte Returns!!!! Will it be apart of the Walking Dead ??? Or is it just a Corpse ?!

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals, On today's episode I get challenged to "The one that got away" Challenge!! I was called out by Iron Horse Garage, but little did they know, I have to stare at the ones that got away everyday! Ah yes, a life full of regrets......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier