Where do you buy used roof top tent?

oharing

I am planning a trip with my 2 teenager daughter this summer. I have a tundra with a truck cap.

My question: where do you buy used roof top tent? ebay?

Is there a section for used rtt?

Cabrito

I come in Peace
Found mine on Craigslist for $500 a few years ago. It took me years to find one so it's pretty random when they come up at reasonable prices. I was able to see it in person and they opened it up and showed me all the flaws, and gave me tips on setup and takedown.

It was a game changer for Mrs Cabrito, now she likes it more than I do.

workerdrone

Part time fulltimer
It looks like you have the topper with the side windows that lift up? Years ago I had a nice camping setup like that with a set of big plastic organizing totes that would move up into the cab overnight while gf and I slept back there, it worked very well - nice to be able to open up the window to the view or airflow in the AM while she stayed snugged in bed waiting for coffee or breakfast

Cool photo!

NatersXJ6

Explorer
There is a classifieds section here and most tents end up in the “expedition equipment” section. Some tent companies also do consignment or classifieds through their websites (maybe CVT?). Craigslist is possible too. I’ve bought/sold 4 used tents over the years. Best luck was here on the classifieds section. This appears to be easier on the west coast. I don’t know where you are located.

oharing

There is a classifieds section here and most tents end up in the “expedition equipment” section. Some tent companies also do consignment or classifieds through their websites (maybe CVT?). Craigslist is possible too. I’ve bought/sold 4 used tents over the years. Best luck was here on the classifieds section. This appears to be easier on the west coast. I don’t know where you are located.

Miami, FL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke