Alucab Gen3 tent and shadow awn. New!!

NORDNDED

For sale is a brand new Gen3 Alu-Cab tent and Alu-Cab Shadow Awning. The awning has already been installed on the tent. There is also a Sunflare 126w solar panel attached to the lid of the tent. Its all brand new, just picked it up 2 weeks ago and have not spent a single night in it.
$5500
Located in Holly Springs NC. Local pickup only, no shipping.
1d9b6389769b28fe012191cf013d7d0f.jpg

alia176

Explorer
I’ve been burnt out in my job for quite some time and am ready for change. I’m simply trying to put some cash away in order to take some time to look for a new career move. The Gladiator it was going to be on will be listed very soon also.

I've nothing to add except an "atta boy" for prioritizing life and what's important to you and your family. Good luck with the sale.

dsmithers

For sale is a brand new Gen3 Alu-Cab tent and Alu-Cab Shadow Awning. The awning has already been installed on the tent. There is also a Sunflare 126w solar panel attached to the lid of the tent. Its all brand new, just picked it up 2 weeks ago and have not spent a single night in it.
$5500
Located in Holly Springs NC. Local pickup only, no shipping.
1d9b6389769b28fe012191cf013d7d0f.jpg

Hey there. Have you had any luck with the sale? I am still very interested...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

enzo

Explorer
Willing to separate? I’m 3 hours away in Va and would like to come check it out. Thanks

Winterpeg

If you ARE parting it out.... I'd be interested in the awning assuming it's a passenger side version.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior