SOLD: 2019 FWC Swift

SOLD: 2019 FWC Swift For Sale – Denver, CO

Hi Folks, up for sale is our 2019 FWC Swift.

This Swift is a loaded build with almost everything minus the hot water heater. In our opinion it was unnecessary weight and makes it harder to winterize, we've never missed it on any trips.

This Swift has the upgraded smooth sided exterior finished in Khaki which looks awesome. It has the upgraded silver spur interior offering a cleaner more premium look. Additionally, it has the upgraded components such as flush mount sink and cooker which is a huge plus for additional counter space as well as the upgraded 2-way compressor fridge.

Brand new this Swift build is over 28k before tax (full build list in below photos)

Additional things I've added aside from the build sheet are;
- Upgraded the Overland Solar controller to a Victron BT Unit with inline shut to measure battery status (load, drain etc)
- 1000w Pure Sine Inverter with twin outlet GFCI and remote on/off switch
- Added a filter to the inside lights to reduce the hospital like color down to a warmer tone
- Added an additional thermal insulation liner – This was not purchased through FWC. We purchased the exact material FWC used and made our own to cut down on cost. Works and functions the same as the FWC option. This is a true game changer for cold weather camping.

Overall, the camper is in excellent condition. All factory components are still with the camper such as additional cushions to extend bed, standalone table, x2 propane tanks, shore power adapter, individual component manual / instructions booklets, x2 jack handles and x1 jack drill adapter. There are a couple of VERY minor marks on the exterior from general use but nothing to be remotely concerned over. The camper was properly winterized, and gets thoroughly cleaned inside and out after use. This camper is in near new condition.

We are asking $25.5k OBO

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_0293.JPG
    IMG_0293.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 476
  • IMG_0294.JPG
    IMG_0294.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 474
  • IMG_0295.JPG
    IMG_0295.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 452
  • IMG_0559.jpg
    IMG_0559.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 452
  • IMG_0561.jpg
    IMG_0561.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 521
  • IMG_0565.jpg
    IMG_0565.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 551
  • IMG_0566.JPG
    IMG_0566.JPG
    315.5 KB · Views: 596
  • IMG_0568.jpg
    IMG_0568.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 623
  • IMG_4296.jpg
    IMG_4296.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 600
  • Swift FWC Build_1.PNG
    Swift FWC Build_1.PNG
    86.5 KB · Views: 518
Last edited:

Hobo Maximus

Tempting, awesome looking unit and I bet it will sell quick. I am afraid of how heavy it is as my truck is already beefy. How does it feel offroad? How does your truck handle the weight? It would be going on a 2017 Tacoma in my case. Thanks in advance and good luck with sale!

Tempting, awesome looking unit and I bet it will sell quick. I am afraid of how heavy it is as my truck is already beefy. How does it feel offroad? How does your truck handle the weight? It would be going on a 2017 Tacoma in my case. Thanks in advance and good luck with sale!

Thanks for the interest! The weight has never been an issue on the Ranger. I upgraded the leaf pack in the rear and ran airbags. Honestly, the airbags were not necessary, I barely run 10psi in them. Since the weight is mostly down low in the bed it's never caused a concern off-road. You can feel the top heaviness a little but no more than a lifted truck with rack and RTT setup. On road aside from extra wind resistance it handles excellent. The Ranger still gets ~16-17 mpg over the mountains.

Hobo Maximus

Thanks for the interest! The weight has never been an issue on the Ranger. I upgraded the leaf pack in the rear and ran airbags. Honestly, the airbags were not necessary, I barely run 10psi in them. Since the weight is mostly down low in the bed it's never caused a concern off-road. You can feel the top heaviness a little but no more than a lifted truck with rack and RTT setup. On road aside from extra wind resistance it handles excellent. The Ranger still gets ~16-17 mpg over the mountains.
Thanks for the reply! Sounds like a great setup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles