WTB: Fleetwood Neon

JaredSD

Hello community! This is my first time posting here. My girlfriend and I are new to this part of life and we are looking to dip our toes in the water. We were almost able to buy one of these Neon campers where we live, but it sold too fast. With that in mind, I figured I would try here and see if anyone is selling one at some point. I do understand they are harder to come by. I did some research and heard these would be great for a first camper with no frills. We like it because it looks solid and the price point seems to be good. If you have ideas for other models, feel free to inbox me.

We live in the Austin, TX area for location purposes. I have heard of people getting these shipped to them, but I am not sure how much that costs or if it is really viable? Anyway, if you have one for sale then please do comment or inbox me (inbox might be better). Let me know your location, the stats on the unit (condition, upgrades, etc), and what your price is.

Whaler19

Hi Jared, I'm not selling my 2006 Neon...but would highly recommend buying one. 2006 was the only production year, and I think ONLY 200 were ever made. I was able to achieve a 3" lift by increasing wheel/tire size.
You should also look at buying a Quicksilver 6.0 off road. I just sold my 2018 6.0 off road for $6,000 if that gives you a reference point. The quicksilvers are more readily available and very well made. Good luck, have cash available. - Brian
Neon2.jpg
Neon3.jpg

xaman

I saw one listed for sale on FB marketplace in the Albuquerque area. It’s listed as “2007 Fleetwood Other”. Looked like a dealer, but I’m not sure. No affiliation on my part. GLWS.

JaredSD

I saw one listed for sale on FB marketplace in the Albuquerque area. It’s listed as “2007 Fleetwood Other”. Looked like a dealer, but I’m not sure. No affiliation on my part. GLWS.

I did see that one btw, based on your message. Thanks for the message. The seller was someone who had a side business flipping stuff like this, and he wanted something like $6-7k for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior