M416 Trailer Lid

DonBeasley

Adventurer
Dale:

That is a great price and lower than the one I am getting figures on. Can you post pictures and specs on material, thickness, etc. Thanks.

I will be posting pictures of the aluminum lid I had fabricated for my 416 in a couple of days. I have a ARB Simpson II mounted on it.

I believe I can have these fabricated for around $700 or less each depending on interest.

cheers,

dale

DonBeasley

Adventurer
Although the guys at Tribe made a great product, we could not get the price low enough for me to buy one. They are extremely busy with other projects so I moved on to another option.

I flew out to Sierra4x4trailers.com in NV and looked at Chris' lids and manufacturing process. His price was right and his product appearrs to be great. I finally made a commitment to buy one and am awaiting shipping. He is backed up on orders and is getting to mine and another forum member's lid that we ordered.
The picture below shows his red lid and my white one (leaning against the wall). With these two you can see interior and exterior construction.

sierra4x4trailerslids.jpg

Do not have it yet but am really anxious to get my hands on it and get it on the trailer.

trailerwithpropaneandrotopax.jpg

I will post again as soon as I have it on. Yes he will ship.

Thanks for asking.

Mark2457

Although the guys at Tribe made a great product, we could not get the price low enough for me to buy one. They are extremely busy with other projects so I moved on to another option.

I flew out to Sierra4x4trailers.com in NV and looked at Chris' lids and manufacturing process. His price was right and his product appearrs to be great. I finally made a commitment to buy one and am awaiting shipping. He is backed up on orders and is getting to mine and another forum member's lid that we ordered.
The picture below shows his red lid and my white one (leaning against the wall). With these two you can see interior and exterior construction.

sierra4x4trailerslids.jpg

Do not have it yet but am really anxious to get my hands on it and get it on the trailer.

trailerwithpropaneandrotopax.jpg

I will post again as soon as I have it on. Yes he will ship.

Thanks for asking.

Could you send me details of where you bought from?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier