For sale OVS 270 degree awning

rajacat

Perfect condition. Never mounted and still in shipping box. Driver side mount. I'm selling because the mounts won't work with my setup. $650. I live in Washington State; Puget Sound area.

kefrost

Good Morning… may I ask what kind of rack that you are trying to mount it to? I am looking for for an awning to mount to my Land Rover. I live in the South Sound and would be interested in purchasing your OVS Nomadic 270. Cheers! Katherine

kefrost

Perfect condition. Never mounted and still in shipping box. Driver side mount. I'm selling because the mounts won't work with my setup. $650. I live in Washington State; Puget Sound area.
Good Morning… may I ask what kind of rack that you are trying to mount it to? I am looking for for an awning to mount to my Land Rover. I live in the South Sound and would be interested in purchasing your OVS Nomadic 270. Cheers! Katherine

rajacat

Hi Katherine,
It's a racking system that's available from GoFast Campers that's designed to integrate with their unique campers..
I'm located in Port Townsend.

Best regards,

Roy

kefrost

Hi Katherine,
It's a racking system that's available from GoFast Campers that's designed to integrate with their unique campers..
I'm located in Port Townsend.

Best regards,

Roy
Good Morning, Roy!

I live in Dupont, just north of Olympia. I don't suppose that you could meet me halfway? Port Townsend would be a bit of a drive.

Katherine

Let me know if his doesn’t sell to the other parties that already called dibs. I live in Seattle and would be interested.

kefrost

I could meet you in Silverdale, maybe in the parking lot in Silverdale.

Roy
I can meet you in Silverdale. Just let me know when and where, my schedule is fairly flexible. I have an appointment tomorrow at 1030, and I have a commitment on Saturday. And just to be certain, this is unused, correct? Also, what is the length of the box? I need to make sure I can transport it back home. Thanks!!!

rajacat

I can meet you in Silverdale. Just let me know when and where, my schedule is fairly flexible. I have an appointment tomorrow at 1030, and I have a commitment on Saturday. And just to be certain, this is unused, correct? Also, what is the length of the box? I need to make sure I can transport it back home. Thanks!!!
The box is about 7'-4". There's a second box that contains the mounting brackets which is about a foot long. The awning is brand new and never removed from the box. I did open the boxes just to check out the contents.
Next Thursday would be good for me. We should exchange phone numbers and talk it over. Here's my number: 360-206-4617. I prefer to be paid in cash.

Best regards,

Royal Jackman

kefrost

The box is about 7'-4". There's a second box that contains the mounting brackets which is about a foot long. The awning is brand new and never removed from the box. I did open the boxes just to check out the contents.
Next Thursday would be good for me. We should exchange phone numbers and talk it over. Here's my number: 360-206-4617. I prefer to be paid in cash.

Best regards,

Royal Jackman
I am out of town 4/14 to 4/20… I can do anytime before or after that. Cash is no problem. I will text you my number.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles