Post Pic's of your Jeep

PCO6

Adventurer
I took this picture of my XJ yesterday at a Scout camp I used to go to about 25 years or so ago when my sons were in Scouts and I was a Leader. It's a great 600 ac. heavily forested camp and it's only about 15 minutes from where I live. I can remember packing up my old XJ many times as you would for any weekend of camping ... and then unpacking it 30 minutes later!

21-01-21 3.JPG

Last edited:

Morgan Weafer

Despite the cold snap the west has been experiencing. I decided to peel myself from the couch and get out into the backcountry. There is much to uncover if you are keen to explore. One particular trove of interest would be the Massold Clay Canyons.

IMG_2148.jpg

Sadly no site tour today

IMG_2150.jpg

Fun Fact: Fire brinks were produced here and found their way to Cape Canaveral, FL for NASA's rocket launchpads

IMG_2151.jpg

More than just bricks and mortar

IMG_2155.jpg

Elevate your perspective

IMG_2159.jpg

An endearing sight in the midst of formidable conditions

IMG_2167.jpg

Rambling down rural roads in Saskatchewan

IMG_2173.jpg

A toppled grain bin is the victim of heavy winds that face little to no resistance on the open prairie.

IMG_2176.jpg

It's a bit brisk

Last edited:

axlesandantennas

Approved Vendor
Here is one from January 2019. Was going for a coffee run and this little church parking lot is about 300 yards from our house. Just a tad right of the sun, as you are looking at it, is the Somky Mountains / Mt. LeConte.
The rear tire was removed as I was doing some work to it. I always liked this picture and we get some crazy spectacular sun rises there.

IMG_0470.JPG

PCO6

Adventurer
Nice LJ, in my opinion, they are the perfect platform to build from.
I had two LJ Rubicons and just sold them to buy the JL.

I'm really enjoying my non-Rubicon LJ "campmobile". I've made lots of mods but the only real mechanical change is a 2" lift. I've been into XJ's for a long time. My white 2 dr. '89 Limited is pictured above as well as my black '88 MJ. When I retired I bought an '03 TJ. I looked at LJ's but for some reason wanted a TJ instead. A few years later I found this LJ and it's been great. It's off the road now while I work on it (body & paint basically) but it's a year round daily driver and tow vehicle for me.

I don't think I've posted my TJ here before so here it is. Fun to drive and definitely different compared to my LJ.

15-07-10 1.jpg

Vinman

Observer
I'm really enjoying my non-Rubicon LJ "campmobile". I've made lots of mods but the only real mechanical change is a 2" lift. I've been into XJ's for a long time. My white 2 dr. '89 Limited is pictured above as well as my black '88 MJ. When I retired I bought an '03 TJ. I looked at LJ's but for some reason wanted a TJ instead. A few years later I found this LJ and it's been great. It's off the road now while I work on it (body & paint basically) but it's a year round daily driver and tow vehicle for me.

I don't think I've posted my TJ here before so here it is. Fun to drive and definitely different compared to my LJ.

View attachment 640372

I’ve had two TJ’s (00 Sport and 03 Rubicon) before the LJ’s and they are a completely different driving experience, the SWB’s are much more like a go-kart and fun to drive whereas the LJ’s just feel like your typical SUV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles