Go Fast Campers ripoff

tkconover

After placing an order and paying full amount up front in excess of $1500 I was informed of a two month delay then subsequently informed of another two month delay. When refund was requested I was penalized $200 for a restocking fee for a product that was never in stock to begin with. Shady way to treat a customer and I will never do business with this outfit again. GFC could have at least offered a full refund for a product they were not able to deliver without substantial unadvertised delays. BEWARE GFC

moose545

I know ok4wd stocks autohome tents and others, also check cb adventure supply and midguard adventure in Texas. Sucks you had that experience, never good.

Popupbenji

Sorry to hear that I’ve heard more bad then good from that company.I was going to place an order also but decided not to when I discovered super pacific which is a new company.Same concept but appears to be made of superior products and a lot more mom and pop family passionate based customer service from what I’ve seen.Good luck on the next build on what you decide to go with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CodyY

Explorer
Seems pretty straightforward to me
I'm in the custom auto business and everything is delayed due to covid and related shenanigans. "They" aren't delaying you, its global sourcing and supply chain.

But by all means, please torch a business on the internet instead of dealing with them directly.

e4d16c20069666305fb4479d1daf31b6.jpg
2d49f7064226181e12d4af92beba82b9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

McCarthy

Is it riding season yet?
Seems pretty straightforward to me
I'm in the custom auto business and everything is delayed due to covid and related shenanigans. "They" aren't delaying you, its global sourcing and supply chain.

But by all means, please torch a business on the internet instead of dealing with them directly.

e4d16c20069666305fb4479d1daf31b6.jpg
2d49f7064226181e12d4af92beba82b9.jpg

You can't seriously defend a business for charging a $200 restocking fee on a product they are unable to provide in a reasonable time frame...

McCarthy

Is it riding season yet?
Their policy clearly states its a $500 restocking fee.

Again, they were unable to provide the product. If the camper shows up, OP cancels, totally 100% charge a restocking fee. Even if they told OP 2 months, and one month in he cancels, restocking fee. However, he agreed to give X amount of money for X product in X amount of time. They "broke" that contract by being unable to provide the product without a FOUR month delay. Ludicrous to think a restocking fee should be charged.

CodyY

Explorer
Again, they were unable to provide the product. If the camper shows up, OP cancels, totally 100% charge a restocking fee. Even if they told OP 2 months, and one month in he cancels, restocking fee. However, he agreed to give X amount of money for X product in X amount of time. They "broke" that contract by being unable to provide the product without a FOUR month delay. Ludicrous to think a restocking fee should be charged.
Glad to see your business hasn't been affected by the big Rona. Must be nice.

Like I said: burn companies online instead of dealing directly with management. Real grown up of people.

McCarthy

Is it riding season yet?
Glad to see your business hasn't been affected by the big Rona. Must be nice.

Like I said: burn companies online instead of dealing directly with management. Real grown up of people.

My business is down by about 60%. Our products are typically $40,000-100,000. We take a $1500-$5000 Non-refundable deposit. We haven't been able to fill 14 orders this month alone. Guess how much money in deposits I have kept when I can't provide the product within a reasonable amount of time? $0.00. Because I have a reputable business that believes in holding up our end of the bargain. If we can't, here's what I can do, or i'm more than happy to refund your deposit in full.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles