2013 TRD Supercharged Tacoma Double Cab (Camper SOLD)

CBone

Immaculately maintained Finch Shell with custom front dinette and cabinets, located in Arvada CO.

Keep camping, who cares that the leaves are changing and you can see snow on the peaks. You’ve been a backpacker, then a car camper and now you’ve reached a point in life where warm, dry and off the ground matters. But you still want to get as far away from the maddening crowds as possible. Getting soft, but not too soft can be pretty awesome.

This Four Wheel Camper can manage those state campgrounds easy, but will be begging you for those distant forest roads you’ve always longed to explore for days on end. Don’t worry, we won’t label you an RVer. And bonus, the Mrs. and young ‘uns will be so comfortable they’ll be begging you to camp more and more.

This 2014 Finch model is similar to the current Swift model, but narrower for a sleek profile making narrow trails carefree.
Shell is loaded with extras:
Silver Spur Package-Inside and Out
Recessed two-burner stove
Heater/Furnace System with Propane Tanks
Thermal Pack Liner to keep the camper way toasty
Additional “lower bunk” for the kids at night, Front Dinette for daytime
Custom Storage Cabinet
Fantastic Fan and additional Roof Vent in front of camper (keeps condensation way down with winter camping)
12V plug-in (cigarette lighter), two USB ports, battery-voltage meter
Dual battery setup
Wired for Solar
Mechanical Camper Jacks

And much, much more

Currently for sale with 2013 One Owner TRD Supercharged Toyota Tacoma Double Cab.
Also, impeccably well maintained with ALL service records since purchase. Old Man Emu Suspension for Offroading and Camper and Nitto Terra Grapplers installed in March, Slee Sliders, SnugTop Topper, Baja Design Offroad lights

Keywords: Truck Camper, Tacoma Camper, Toyota Tacoma, Four Wheel Camper, Finch, Eagle, Swift, F'in awesome setup IMG_0820.jpgIMG_0823.jpgIMG_5476.jpgIMG_5478.jpgIMG_5479.jpgIMG_5481.jpgIMG_5482.jpgIMG_5483.jpgIMG_5489.jpgIMG_5457.jpg

highwest

Not sure how to edit the body of the ad, but I listed prices in title.

Yes, it's a great setup, very well taken care of. Only selling because I'm moving into a Tundra and Hawk.
It’s clear I lack reading comprehension skills...

stclair

Adventurer
Ugh! Nice set up and semi local too! I need an Eagle for our Tundra. Good luck with the sale!

CBone

I remember you guys from several year ago taking your adventures. You sold your camper and need a new one? I could me mistaken, but if you're Tundra is green I believe you have inlaws in the Highlands of Denver perhaps, we sat and talked FWCs and trucks one day many years ago.
Hope you find what you're looking for...

stclair

Adventurer
We did sell our FWC when we came off of the road in 2015. Kept the Tundra. Recently decided to find another FWC. But then....COVID. Not the best timing! Really hoping to find a 2008 or newer Eagle shell model. Maybe a Fleet. Your Finch is awesome! Sorry it won't work for us. Good luck with the sale!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles