Colorado Built Boreas AT, XT, MXT Teardrop!

potatotoo

And as I've previously reported on this here forum, the thermostat for the furnace sucks. Trailer gets too hot before the furnace shuts off and then too cold before it kicks back on. Impossible to sleep.

I wonder if the digital version of the thermostat would work better. It looks like maybe it's in Celsius only, so perhaps that's why it's not offered as an option.

Kowboy

Adventurer
I wonder if the digital version of the thermostat would work better.

Helluva question. Maybe the Boreas PR fella can chime in here with some comments on if they've tried it or if it's even compatible.

I'd sure be willin' to try it since the one that comes in the trailer sucks.

Boreas Campers

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
Hi Kowboy, if that is the case with your thermostat, it sounds like you have a bad one--as we have used this thermostat many times as well as many of our customers and we do not get that complaint. We can send you a new one if you would like. We are researching more into the digital.

Thanks.

Redheddedwonder

Do you have a timeline on when the XT-12 will be available? And ballpark pricing? First trailer that checks all the boxes for us.

never mind, just found the blog post!

Romer

Adventurer
Helluva question. Maybe the Boreas PR fella can chime in here with some comments on if they've tried it or if it's even compatible.

I'd sure be willin' to try it since the one that comes in the trailer sucks.

Hey Kowboy, off topic but havent seen you since we wheeled flat nasty in 2008, maybe Cruise Moab the year after. Hope you are doing well. Nice to see you are still alive and kicking :)

Now back to the Colorado Built Boreas thread :)

Kowboy

Adventurer
Got the email--we will get it out to you! Thanks Kowboy!

Thank you sir. Customer support is equal to the quality of the trailer construction … both are excellent.

Hey Kowboy, off topic but havent seen you since we wheeled flat nasty in 2008, maybe Cruise Moab the year after. Hope you are doing well. Nice to see you are still alive and kicking :)

A pleasant voice from the past … thank you sir. My wheelin' rig's runnin' a jeep grille now so not attendin' many of the Ty-ota gigs no more.

Boreas Campers

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
Thank you sir. Customer support is equal to the quality of the trailer construction … both are excellent.

A pleasant voice from the past … thank you sir. My wheelin' rig's runnin' a jeep grille now so not attendin' many of the Ty-ota gigs no more.

Thanks Kowboy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior