SOLD THE TRUCK A/T Habitat still for sale.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Wise man on the ratchet strap. I returned from a couple of weeks in Baja with my spare almost touching the ground. Nobody on the highway honked or anything. It was fixed under warranty and I've used a strap ever since. Are the Nittos G2's and 17's. Any squirm out of them?

They’re 37x12.50x 17 G2, I mean they’re not 20 inch rims so they obviously have a little bit more flex but the truck handles really well I run run the maximum tire inflation on the highway.
P.s. The spare tire winch works perfectly! As stated the ratchet strap is a precaution to keep it from breaking and losing your tire off highway or even worse on highway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how are you getting away with a def delete in CA? Whats gonna happen when registration and the diesel smog stomp comes up?

You mean when it comes time to smog the truck? If so the last time I had to smog the truck I just put the DPF back on took me an hour and a half. Rolled the truck in to the smog shop they did their visual checked for system readiness and passed it was still tuned.

atxboug

Do you have the build/spec sheet for this particular AT Habitat; if you could post that would help to get an idea on how a split on the truck and habitat might look. I’m interested in truck sans habitat.

Do you have the build/spec sheet for this particular AT Habitat; if you could post that would help to get an idea on how a split on the truck and habitat might look. I’m interested in truck sans habitat.

I don’t have the build/spec sheet for the habitat. It has the max tracks mounting hardware, the roof rack for surfboards, amber interior light, and 12 V cigarette lighter plugs, carpeted walls, there is one window is the in the rear hatch.

Jessd

I would be interested in the truck, would like it to be smogged though prior to purchase...will PM you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles