Lifted E-series tippy offroad?

natmanjoh

Just curious how those with a lifted e-series feel about the tippiness (?) of them. I feel confident investing in a lift for my van, but was just curious on others' input.

If anyone lives in and/or near Medford, Oregon, I would love to be able to see or ride in your lifted van.

I have a 2014 E350 and am looking mainly at the 6" w/ 35" tires from UJOR for the conversion. I will be going the DIY route with his kit and will most likely post a thread on here once it is underway! That'll be in June though. This will be a light rig too with plans to keep it mainly stock on the interior as it is mainly a people hauler. Contemplating a pop top from Sportsmobile and maybe a small build on the interior down the line for storage containment and incorporating a hot water heater (happy wife, happy life :p). Other than that, I have no need for a fancy build on this van as I need the van to be modular and take on multiple roles and tasks. It will not be a dedicated camper van so-to-speak.

Thanks for any input!

Raul has definitely put his through its paces.
I am mid-build but hoping to be done soon'ish. I am in GP so not far, your welcome to kick the tires once its done and definitely learn from my mistakes/victories.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier