Overland Vehicle Systems 270 Awning

Plannerman

Wandering Explorer
I purchased the wrong side awning. My loss is your gain.

For sale is a 270 degree awning, passenger side. Unfortunately, for my trailer, I need a driver side. (Rearranging the trailer to accommodate this awning is physically impossible). I've never even had this out of the box.

Here's a description from the website, a manufacturer photo, and a photo of the awning in the box. Local pick up in Jurupa Valley, Ca preferred.

129 Square Feet of Freestanding Covered Shelter, 600D Poly Cotton Rip-Stop Cover, Boxed Aluminum Rafters, Pivoting Aluminum Adjustable Poles, Tie Down Points for Securing Poles and Water Run Off, 1000G PVC Travel Cover With #10 Zipper, Ballistic Nylon Tie Downs With S Connects and Buckle, Shock Cord With Retention, Zippers To Secure Enclosed Shelter, Heavy Duty Oversized Stakes.

This retails for $899.99. I'm asking $750 obo

Attachments

• header-1.jpg
    header-1.jpg
    1,019.4 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_1903.jpg
    IMG_1903.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 226
Last edited:

emulous74

I've had this awning for a few months now, and the self-supporting feature (during setup) is a godsend when one person is trying to open the awning. So far I've been very happy with it, and the forward facing portion gives the coverage area I needed for my trailer. This is a great price he's offering.

Plannerman

Wandering Explorer
I've had this awning for a few months now, and the self-supporting feature (during setup) is a godsend when one person is trying to open the awning. So far I've been very happy with it, and the forward facing portion gives the coverage area I needed for my trailer. This is a great price he's offering.
My apologies. I’m in Jurupa Valley, Ca (Southern California).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz