For Sale: SOLD 2017 Cirrus 820 Truck Camper and F250

brandonhedberg

Adventurer
SOLD

Camper is sold. Truck available.

For Sale: 2017 NuCamp Cirrus 820 (details below) and 2017 F250 UPDATE: SELLING AS PACKAGE DEAL, SEE LATEST POST
Located in Flagstaff, Arizona
Selling as a ready to camp package with 2017 nuCamp Cirrus 820 AND 2017 F250 (including attachment and suspension equipment).

Factory brochure: https://nucamprv.com/app/uploads/sites/7/2018/04/Cirrus-Brochure-03-23-18.pdf
Please send me a private message for more pictures. Thanks.

2017 NuCamp Cirrus 820
Specifications and Features:
Alde hydronic heating; boiler system; water heating
Froli bed spring system
LCD TV; DVD; interior/exterior speakers
Wireless backup camera
Fiamma roof ladder
Heavy duty aluminum diamond plate rear bumper
LED lights; interior; exterior; tail/backup
Norcold 3-way refrigerator
Dual propane tanks
Bunk bed
Queen size mattress
Dinnette seats 4; converts to bed
Full bathroom; shower
Dovetail drawers
Woven vinyl flooring; commercial grade
Air conditioning
Dual pane acrylic windows; awing style; blackout shades; roll up screens
Star gazing roof window; above master bed
Fiamma power awning
Microwave; full size; stainless steel
Tank system; grey/black/fresh
Winter capable; heated floor/tanks
Efficient interior storage system
Push lock cabinetry hardware
Glass covered sink and cooktop
Rieco Titan lift jack system; remote controlled
Outdoor shower
Detachable shore power cable
Torklift Glowstep Stow-n-go scissor steps
Dual battery

Last edited:

brandonhedberg

Adventurer
I’ll measure the bed length in the morning and post another reply. Sorry I missed your question, I’ve been out of the country.

brandonhedberg

Adventurer
How long is the dinette bed?
The dinette bed is 68.5” long and 36” wide. My kids would both sleep on it head to foot.

The bunk is 65” x 27” and is suitable for kids up to 60lbs. Pic of bunk attached.
Please let me know if you have other questions.

brandonhedberg

Adventurer
Beautiful camper looks like new I checked it out in Flagstaff but it's to heavy for my truck.
Thanks for the feedback “behowolf”, I enjoyed our conversation. I’d love to see your Tundra brought up to 3/4 ton specs to carry the Cirrus. That would be a very capable and reliable rig.

kodiak-black

Observer
That is a REALLY nice camper and I'm a fan of Cirrus, but at 2900 lbs. dry it's likely too heavy for even most 3/4 tons.

brandonhedberg

Adventurer
That is a REALLY nice camper and I'm a fan of Cirrus, but at 2900 lbs. dry it's likely too heavy for even most 3/4 tons.
Thanks for the compliments on the Cirrus. I agree, it is really nice. You’re right, it’s coming in close the 2900 lbs with water and propane. I will sell the camper separately for buyers who don’t want to buy the truck too.

brandonhedberg

Adventurer
Any more info on the truck (trim/options/airbags/etc)?
The truck is a 2017 F250 XLT crew cab short bed 4x4 with 6.2 gas engine. It has the FX4 with locking rear diff, back up camera and sensors, Apple Carplay, 48000 miles. To improve handling with the camper it has Hellwig Bigwig anti sway bars front and rear, Torklift Stableloads, and a Fox ATS steering stabilizer. It also has airbags that I run at about 10 psi. BFG KO2 tires too. Let me know what other questions you have. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94