Trailer - Trail Tested Mfg - empty weight approx 550lbs
-Stored in the garage since he got it
-Hinged Lid with Rack for RTT/etc
-Tongue box
-Leaf sprung 3500 lb axle
-Powdercoated steel frame with 2" receiver out back for bike rack/etc
-MaxCoupler hitch
-Swing up tongue jack
-Currently has adapters from 5 lug trailer to 6lug Ford so he could run interchangeable with his F150.

Tent - Kukenam Sky Ruggedized
- Never slept in (maybe never opened before I did)
- Tepui sleeping bag included

This RTT and Trailer belonged to my Dad. It's never been used as he passed in June before taking it out. The lead in to that is he never got around to registering it as it's a "kit" trailer.
To register in Washington state it will require an inspection and to be registered with "ownership in doubt" for a period of time. He had his appointment cancelled in spring due to Covid shutdown and then never got around to rescheduling he passed.
That said, this trailer is exempt from Registration in Oregon being under the required weight for registration.

Receipts total $7290. Selling price started at $6750. I have no plans to separate the tent from trailer at the moment, and I'm not in a rush to sell. Not looking for trades as this is part of closing an estate.
Message me for contact info/questions.

Attachments

• IMG_4578.jpg
    IMG_4578.jpg
    910.6 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_4581.jpg
    IMG_4581.jpg
    1,001.1 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG_4593.jpg
    IMG_4593.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 355

gravelhack

Heavy Hauler
Wow, your father had distinguishing taste in equipment. I, too, am sorry for your loss. I lost my mother near the same time. I can relate. But I must say, it's been a few football seasons since I've made the road trip from Forks to Washougal, but this would be worth it. Great trailer. I would love to add it to my paddock. I am in the middle of selling the idea to my wife. Thanks for sharing the pics with us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles