Ram Rebel TRX

04Ram2500Hemi

Observer
I have high hopes for the 2022 Rebel TRX and the 2022 Ram Power Wagon. Those two trucks will be high on my list around then as my truck will be 10 years old and near it’s time to be replaced.

Marine

Adventurer
Very nice truck, but I'm still stuck in the diesel world. My cummins is long in the tooth but has never let me down. Now if I came into a ton of cash well then I would spring for the power wagon

ttengineer

Adventurer
Not going to lie, it’s a pretty sweet ride. But fully loaded is $99k and change.

So ... I’m out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
I see a ton of raptors in alabama. We have a couple of dirt tracks for funny car racing but other than going to the track, what good is a raptor?

I can think of numerous ways I would prefer to spend 100 grand, but I would give someone 20 bucks for an hour in the driver's seat on the test track.
Yup. A TRX is like a stripper; good for a ride but I wouldn't marry her...

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
They are a bit of a novelty in the context of what we're ostensibly gathered here to talk about. A Bentayga is a 4wd SUV too but something tells me I'll never see one parked at at the lumpy end of a wilderness access route.
I'd love to see that....

Explorerinil

Observer
I see a ton of raptors in alabama. We have a couple of dirt tracks for funny car racing but other than going to the track, what good is a raptor?

I can think of numerous ways I would prefer to spend 100 grand, but I would give someone 20 bucks for an hour in the driver's seat on the test track.
all 702 launch edition TRX trucks sold out in 3 hours after being available. So with the initial costs, people are buying them up. When the challenger hell cat came out the prices were insane but have since came down, I bet the same will happen with the TRX. Price wise when your compare the 4 door raptor to TRX with similar options, they aren’t super far apart, remember the base raptor which you don’t see allot of, is not a 4 door.

the trx is a cool truck, it’s good to see someone aiming for ford and the competition is good for all of us, with that said, I won’t buy one, or a raptor, they are just not for me. with ford and FCA building cool vehicles and pushing boundaries, it shows just how far behind GM is.

ttengineer

Adventurer
I don’t think a fully loaded Raptor is anywhere near $99k.

The Base TRX is $76ish I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94