ARB On Board Air Compressor CKSA12 Air Locker Accessories - BRAND NEW

An over purchase on my part. The box is still factory sealed.

From a retail seller of the ARB Air Compressor. The set-up retails for $210 + tax.

PLEASE NOTE: The price is $160. I will not entertain lower offers. I am not interested in $120 and a half-eaten ham sandwich. If I wanted $120 and a half-eaten ham sandwich, I would have listed it like that.

PRODUCT OVERVIEW

At less than half the weight of other compressor kits, this system is ideal for competition vehicles, rock crawlers, or any other vehicle where a compact, light weight, and quick installing design is needed! The compressor features fully sealed components, pressure switch controlled air manifold system, hard anodized cylinder bore with carbon fiber piston rings, relocatable air filter assembly, ball bearing equipped rotating components, and the low current draw of 5 amps at no load and 6.5 amps at full load means it will run on the 12 volt accessory supply of most 12 volt and 24 volt vehicles.

If you use your off-road vehicle for competition, extreme rock crawling or other high-caliber adventures, you probably regularly add and decrease tire pressure. You may also have external components that require an air supply. Fortunately, you do not have to drive back home or to a service station when you need an air fill-up. With an ARB compressor kit, you take a steady supply of air with you wherever you decide to go. At 4 Wheel Parts, we have the compressor kits, aftermarket air accessories and other components you need to outfit your favorite off-road machine.

The Correct Tire Pressure for Any Purpose

Off-roading like a pro is a lot about driving skill and tire pressure. If you are trying to maneuver your rig over tough boulders, through shifting sand or across muddy terrain, you must be precise with the amount of air you put in your tires. Naturally, though, surfaces change considerably over the course of any trail ride or competition. Rather than mid-ranging your tire pressure and hoping for the best, carry an onboard compressor with you. Air compressors from 4 Wheel Parts get the job done. The ARB on board air kit is the lightweight solution for your on-demand air needs. This kit comes with a pressure-controlled air manifold system that allows you to air up tires and air accessories for trucks and Jeeps.

Additional Features

Hard anodized cylinder bores for reduced friction
Teflon impregnated carbon fiber piston seals for maximum trouble free life
anodized mounting bracket dissipates motor heat and allows compressor to be repositioned 180 degrees

Constructed entirely of lightweight, high strength engineering grade materials
Relocatable air filter assembly for cleaner, cooler air supply and versatile waterproof air intake positioning

Attachments

• IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0013.JPG
    IMG_0013.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0014.JPG
    IMG_0014.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0015.JPG
    IMG_0015.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 116

outback97

Adventurer
This is designed for lockers, not tires, correct?

The ad copy from 4 wheel parts seems to suggest it’s for airing up tires but I think it’s copied and pasted from one of ARB’s bigger compressors.

dsmithers

The ad copy from 4 wheel parts seems to suggest it’s for airing up tires but I think it’s copied and pasted from one of ARB’s bigger compressors.

Yeah by the looks of the box, it looks like it’s just for air lockers.

OP, would you take $130 and a full sandwich? I don’t think we need to risk COVID here by sharing sandwiches.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo

Photos show a flow rate of 0.7 CFM
For reference, the ARB CKMA12 is 2.34 CFM
and the ARB CKMTA12 is 4.68 CFM
flow rate.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles