Go big or go home:

MTVR

How will you deal with penetrations?

We keep the penetrations to a minimum, we keep them to the underside, we try to fit them close, we epoxy the insides of the holes themselves, we foam them with urethane foam to keep the fitting from moving around, and we RTV them from the outside.

MTVR

I want to know more about this here Cider.

Oak barrel-aged.

Surprisingly tart for blueberries.

The bourbon barrel flavor was not up front, but we could both taste the basil, which made it taste more like an exotic cocktail than a cider.

I prefer very dry ciders, and I like oak barrel-aged ciders. I absolutely do not care for the typical American-style fizzy, sugary, low-alcohol "hard" ciders. This one was a little sweet (not too sweet), and I must admit that what sweetness it did have, worked very well with the basil and against the tartness.

20200809_155241.jpg

Last edited:
Oak barrel-aged.

Surprisingly tart for blueberries.

The bourbon barrel flavor was not up front, but we could both taste the basil, which made it taste more like an exotic cocktail than a cider.

I prefer very dry ciders, and I like oak barrel-aged ciders. I absolutely do not care for the typical American-style fizzy, sugary, low-alcohol "hard" ciders. This one was a little sweet (not too sweet), and I must admit that what sweetness it did have, worked very well with the basil and against the tartness.

View attachment 604354
Oh that does sound good.

dreadlocks

They sell these lil adapters on Amazon that turn any growler into a mini-keg, all yeh gotta do to your camper fridge is get a hose through it and a tap then voila, camping kegerator.. cuz I know you need more things to think of :p

MTVR

Got three of the four windows installed today. Forgot to take pics.

Planning to install the last window in the morning, and then get started installing the exterior plywood sheathing...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles