WTB: AluCab Khaya, FourWheelCamper, or equivalent for LB Tacoma

Bho4779

there's an AT Habitat a few posts below yours if you missed it. Its for a long bed Tacoma.

Conrad09

there's an AT Habitat a few posts below yours if you missed it. Its for a long bed Tacoma.

Thanks for linking, I did see it. I decided after posting to keep my search limited to more built up units for now. Appreciate it though!

I live in Snohomish and own a Khaya I have been thinking about selling. We want to move to a bigger vehicle, but it has been a great camper for the times we have used it. PM me if you want more details. We are leaving on a trip today actually with to do Sections 1 and 2 of the WABDR and then do some exploring in Oregon on their discovery route.

Conrad09

I live in Snohomish and own a Khaya I have been thinking about selling. We want to move to a bigger vehicle, but it has been a great camper for the times we have used it. PM me if you want more details. We are leaving on a trip today actually with to do Sections 1 and 2 of the WABDR and then do some exploring in Oregon on their discovery route.
Pm sent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier