Where’s the best place to find mogs in bushes? - is Germany the best?

Gandalftheblack

Hi there,

I’m looking for mogs for the cheapest possible, I want to find mogs that are in bushes, on farms; ie in a state of disrepair. Where is the best country to look? I don’t mind camping and searching for a few months.

Thanks for your help guys
Lawrence

pairospam

Observer
Hello, Lawrence:

I know where at least a dozen of mogs rest in peace in different states of decomposition. Unfortunately, they are all here, a little far from where you are.

The thing is that if there are so many around, thousands of kilometers away, I imagine that indeed the best place to find one is near their place of origin.

Good luck with the search.

Pairoa

1793.JPG4447_119_2.jpgSAM_7892.JPGSAM_7896.JPGSAM_7901.JPGSAM_7903.JPG

Last edited:

Gandalftheblack

Hello, Lawrence:

I know where at least a dozen of mogs rest in peace in different states of decomposition. Unfortunately, they are all here, a little far from where you are.

The thing is that if there are so many around, thousands of kilometers away, I imagine that indeed the best place to find one is near their place of origin.

Good luck with the search.

Pairoa

View attachment 594959View attachment 594960View attachment 594961View attachment 594962View attachment 594963View attachment 594964

Hey pairoa

I’m in the south of England, near the channel tunnel. So I can travel to anywhere in Europe pretty much. Whereabouts are these mogs?

Lawrence

pairospam

Observer
I am really sorry, Lawrence. I assumed, quite egocentrically, that you knew I was in Chile, some 11670 km from your place.

pairospam

Observer
Hmm... Sitec. I know about a few that have tried to buy this waiting for a bargain, yet quite suddenly a piece of rusted and dusty wreck of a truck becomes the jewel of the crown, zafir and diamond coated best of the richest collection of the most beloved classic masterpieces of german technology.

If it wasn't for the Merkabah, I should probably have been one of the frustrated. For the best, of course, because I would have spent all my money trying to convert it to 6x6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles