Off Road Trailer Group Buy (M416 Style) ***Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruleto

I'll definitely throw some up once I get it. Hoping to hear back from Simon this week regarding when I will be able to take delivery.

norcalscott

I'm hoping to get my trailer any day now. I'll post pictures once I have it. In the meantime, I have done some re-wiring in my Jeep, running 4AWG wires from the battery to the rear, with an Anderson Connector. I've also run a few control wires in that bundle, and will use these to provide charging to the trailer battery, and to toggle control of different charging parameters on my DC-DC charger. I also took this opportunity to re-wire all my lights using a switch box I purchased on Amazon (Nrider 6 gang switchbox) - very happy with it so far for <$100.

Not yet. I was expecting to hear something this week but haven't heard yet. Definitely anxious because I want to use it but at this point I just need some dates so I can make arrangements with work so I can go pick it up.
Email sent Tony. Thanks for your patience.

DannyLLama

Observer
No worries Simon. I can only imagine how challenging that past couple months have been trying to keep the builds moving. I couldn't be happier with your level of service. I hope things ease up for you soon. Looking forward to meeting up in UT at the end of the month to take delivery.

I echo this, Simon is a stand up dude!

norcalscott

Got my trailer yesterday! Really nice, well worth the wait - the workmanship and attention to detail by Simon is top notch! Here's a few pictures, happy to answer any questions.

side with tent packed up_1LR.jpg

rear with tent up_and annex deployed_1LR.jpg

rear with tent up_and annex deployed_trailer open_1LR.jpg

Thank you to everyone for your continued patience. Covid really put a wrench in the works as far as getting these done in the time I had initially allotted. Now I am trying to get them all built at once it seems. That being said things are moving and the pace is picking up. So please hang in there and I will have your order filled sooner than later. Thanks

DannyLLama

Observer
For the folks who have received their trailers. Any recommendations on locking trailers while leaving it at base camp? Simon shared some ideas with me but wanted to survey the group.

Happy Fathers day to all the hard working dads out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles