First try at Expedition build.

necro

So I've had like a dozen different rock crawler builds, and a few mud trucks, some beach and camping vehicles, and some I just used to go fishing. Now I'm attempting to build a nice Overland set up. I started with a Jeep JK that was built for rock crawling, and I'm adding stuff to make it more comfortable to camp out of, more comfortable to drive on the highway, more stable, reliable, etc... I'm kind of retiring the rock crawler build and will slowly make the Jeep smaller, lower, less lift, more enjoyable to drive on the road.

Here is how it sits right now:

test 1.png

necro

Thanks, unfortunately on my way home from work Thursday Someone cut me off and I had to get on the brakes pretty hard, and my front drivers side caliper stuck on me. By the time I got home smoke was coming out of the wheel. So I need to fix the brakes before I can do anymore on the drawer set up.

necro

Looks pretty good! With that stance and the narrow fenders, you ought to call her "MudSlinger"! :)
Lol! No mud for me if I can help it. I grew out of my mudslinging days about 10 years ago. Took a trip to Rauch Creek for some rock crawling and tried to cross across an inocent looking puddle, and it took the rest of the afternoon to rescue my Jeep! Lol! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles