RR/LR3/4 EAS Front and Rear Valve Block Rebuild with Pictures!

That's some pretty good mileage on those bags; nice work! lol. I'm holding off on compressor work as I am playing with some future coil options and "buying time" on my current EAS setup.

I've heard good things on the Arnott compressor but not so much on the Arnott bags; would be great to hear your overall success with them as they are a much more acceptably priced option.

Carson G

That's some pretty good mileage on those bags; nice work! lol. I'm holding off on compressor work as I am playing with some future coil options and "buying time" on my current EAS setup.

I've heard good things on the Arnott compressor but not so much on the Arnott bags; would be great to hear your overall success with them as they are a much more acceptably priced option.
Check these out. https://www.sahara4x4.com/b2c/producto/MUD016/2/kit-of-4-adjustable-shocks-for-discovery-3 I’ve looked at these for my Disco they’re pretty expensive.

XJLI

Adventurer
If someone has the time/money, I'm sure any reputable shock supplier will set up and valve a set of Kings/Foxs/SAW coilovers for a LR3. Some guy in the Mitsu forum did it to a Gen3 Montero recently with King.

Check these out. https://www.sahara4x4.com/b2c/producto/MUD016/2/kit-of-4-adjustable-shocks-for-discovery-3 I’ve looked at these for my Disco they’re pretty expensive.

I didn't see anything about the springs or what they are using; must be a swap for the OEM coil set up on the LR3 and keep the coils??? hmmmmm

Price isn't bad considering average price on OEM bags/strut is about $400 a corner....lol

If someone has the time/money, I'm sure any reputable shock supplier will set up and valve a set of Kings/Foxs/SAW coilovers for a LR3. Some guy in the Mitsu forum did it to a Gen3 Montero recently with King.

Agreed....I know someone going that direction as we speak!

Carson G

I didn't see anything about the springs or what they are using; must be a swap for the OEM coil set up on the LR3 and keep the coils??? hmmmmm

Price isn't bad considering average price on OEM bags/strut is about $400 a corner....lol

Agreed....I know someone going that direction as we speak!
You run the same springs as you would with the stock struts. So OEM, OME, Dobinsons, King.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles