OZ Tent RV-5

fungus

400 OBO offer. It came with my turtleback. Never used it. You can have the duffel it is in too. Comes with bag of poles and tent. Located in Denver
6cd431f79761f822ceef7347f29b48b3.jpg

Chris Boyd

Explorer
I’m interested, as it looks like it is the RV5 companion tent.

Are you willing to ship?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fungus

Probably won’t be cost viable. It’s super heavy. Previous owner used it twice he told me. I’ve never set it up in 3 years, decided it was just taking up space and someone else could use it. Prefer local pick up

krice118

For the record this is a tag along tent that is to be used with a regular RV 5

fungus

For the record, it can be used for both. Thanks for the info. I had no idea there was another tent it could be attached to. The original owner used it on the foxwing awning, also compatible with the batwing as they use the same panel extensions and pole supports.

sabjku

Observer
Just an FYI, you can use this RV 5 Tagalong with any straight out awning that is the 2500 width, like the ARB's. You do not need a Foxwing, Batwing, or another Oztent to use this. All that is required is the Sunseeker Extension Adapter and you can zip it right onto a standard awning. I have a Foxwing, an ARB awning, and the RV-5 Tagalong and I've used it on both with the Sunseeker Adapter. It's a great setup with the ARB awning!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles