MAN TGM 13.250 4x4

ga2.S

Unique opportunity - Due to a customer upgrade we have a truck that's currently in build, for sale. This allows you to not only jump the queue and avoid the waiting list but also you can still fully customise the layout and systems.

This is a very high spec MAN TGM 13.250 4x4 (new chassis), The habitation box is built with using our proven internal roll cage and three-point torsion-free subframe. It also features our very own Skyhatch over the bed, this not only allows the best ventilation but also the most incredible views of the stars. With an onboard Whisper generator, Airconditioning throughout, Hydraulic bike lift, Front Winch, and much more this vehicle will take you wherever you want to go.

Pictures show the current build status only.

Price circa £400k depending on final spec.
contact ian@motorcraftadventuredevelopments.com ref MAN TGM ADVERT

Attachments

• LOw RES_-9.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 421
  • LOw RES_-8.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 348
  • LOw RES_-7.jpg
    LOw RES_-7.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 691
  • LOw RES_-5.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 278
  • LOw RES_-6.jpg
    LOw RES_-6.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 670
  • LOw RES_-4.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 282
  • LOw RES_-3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 280
  • LOw RES_.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 297
  • LOw RES_-2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 254
  • LOw RES_-9.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 274

zip

I prefer social distancing.
Nice.
What kind of engine?
Where you located?
Legal to import to US?

ga2.S

Hi,
The engine is the 250hp MAN engine. It can be upgraded to 350hp if you wish.
Its located in our build facility in Doncaster, England.
I believe it is legal to import it to the USA. If you can let us know what sate you wish to import into we will double-check.

Msand

Importer
Hi,
The engine is the 250hp MAN engine. It can be upgraded to 350hp if you wish.
Its located in our build facility in Doncaster, England.
I believe it is legal to import it to the USA. If you can let us know what sate you wish to import into we will double-check.
Not legal to import to the US

biggoolies

Adventurer
Nice truck. I always wondered if owners of expensive trucks like this are worried about scratching it from overhanging branches from trees on backcountry roads. I hit a lot of them on the side and top of my rig.

smurf40

Observer
Nice truck. I always wondered if owners of expensive trucks like this are worried about scratching it from overhanging branches from trees on backcountry roads. I hit a lot of them on the side and top of my rig.

Nope! Just like pinstripping any vehicle the first few times (it hurts). Then it’s just the price of a large house on wheels. Instagram: weshouldbeadventurers for proof of use ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior