tacoma seat upgrade

nucktaco

Adventurer
wondering what people have done for seat upgrades in their 2nd gen tacomas?

i have an 08 trd sport DC. always thought the seats were great. trucks been parked for a year and ive been driving my 18 tundra with heated cloth seats. took the tacoma out a couple weekends ago and made it about an hour before my back was f*cked.

me and the wife are planning some longer trips and i am going to need to something about the current seats. i dont really want leather but heat is a must.

i saw the scheel-man seats but they are out of my price range.

anyone have any suggestions? aesthetics dont really matter to me. im more concerned about function over form.

jim65wagon

I installed seat jackets from desertdoesit under the front brackets on mine. Tips the seat back to a better angle, supports your thighs much better. Im happy with the stock seats in my Tacoma now that I'm not sitting straight legged.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

nucktaco

Adventurer
I installed seat jackets from desertdoesit under the front brackets on mine. Tips the seat back to a better angle, supports your thighs much better. Im happy with the stock seats in my Tacoma now that I'm not sitting straight legged.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
Thanks! That coupled with a heated seat cover might be just what I’m looking for. Appreciate the help!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior