UJOR Build Thread

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
DeQuig 7.3 is ready for road miles then delivery. More pics and video soon!

93362299_3213884378630768_3543494653678452736_o.jpg

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
NEW WEBSITE! I've been working on this for a few months with the help of a friend in OR, super excited and proud to launch it! I built and maintained our old site for the last 11 years and it was getting too old and hard to update/use. Did its job but it had to go and I've had a hard time finding the time & motivation to start from scratch. You can now purchase from the site, get PayPal credit financing and the new site better reflects how we're selling kits these days. I'll continue to tune it up and add new things, we're even going to bring back some of the old Ujoint Clothing stuff!

Take look, let me know what you think!

www.ujointoffroad.com

stevelx450

Nice web site Chris. However, it was cool to see all the galleries that you had on the old site , shop converted and the DIY vans that were done. Bring back the galleries ?
Also do you still offer the aluminum gas tank ?
Steve

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Nice web site Chris. However, it was cool to see all the galleries that you had on the old site , shop converted and the DIY vans that were done. Bring back the galleries ?
Also do you still offer the aluminum gas tank ?
Steve

Thanks! I contemplated that, may bring them back at some point. I don't have enough time to touch base with the DIY guys for pics & testimonials these days and I'm using social media platforms for up to date details on completed builds here at the shop. YouTube, Facebook and Instagram. YouTube has been a great tool and drives a lot of business these days. Same for IG. FB is kind of blah.

Sigg

Ha...For the most part, bushwhacker flares ruin the look of the vehicle. They are so cheap and hacky looking.

I don't think I've ever been so disappointed in a product upon receiving it, as I was with the Bushwacker flares. They are ungodly expensive, and unbelievably flimsy plastic for the price. That being said, I still think that the vans look better with them on…

ericvs

Thanks! I contemplated that, may bring them back at some point. I don't have enough time to touch base with the DIY guys for pics & testimonials these days and I'm using social media platforms for up to date details on completed builds here at the shop. YouTube, Facebook and Instagram. YouTube has been a great tool and drives a lot of business these days. Same for IG. FB is kind of blah.

Even if you don't have all the galleries, can you at least have a section of the website dedicated to the CreamPuff??

New site is great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles