2013 F150 FX4 3.5 Ecoboost Overland build! {{Price Reduced 25,000}}

alex317

For sale is my '13 F150 Ecoboost with a supercrew cab and a 6.5ft bed. My wife and I have decided to sell our great truck because it's just too big for our needs. I am the second owner and have owned it for four years. It's in very good condition and I would drive it across the country right now. Although we've had it set up for overlanding, it is also utilitarian and can be used to haul lumber to the job site or tow a trailer with ease.

The truck only has 62,700 miles and has never had an issue. No dash lights have ever been on and the supercrew cab is quiet and extremely spacious. Having the FX4 package means it has an electronic rear locker and skid plates, along with an upgraded suspension.

Other upgrades we've added to the truck are..
- Halo Boss 3" lift with front coilovers
- Icon upper control arms
- front and rear desert pre-runner bumpers
- Body armor flood lights in the rear bumper and an LED light bar in the front, along with two rigid amber fog lights
- A full AFE exhaust which sounds amazing
- Lund rock sliders with removable steps. In case you plan on hitting the trail hard and want that extra ground clearance.
- Banks ram cold air intake. Really amplifies the sounds of the turbos!
- ARE CX cap with a carpeted roof liner, pet screens, 3 12v ports and LED light strip
- BFG KO2 tires with about 40% tread left
- Rhino rack 2500 heavy duty cross bars over the cab
- Yakima universal roof rack system on the cap. Perfect for a RTT.
- JLT V3 oil seperater
- Hi lift jack mounts on front bumper

Asking 25,000

Located in Rochester, NY

This is my first time posting so if you have any questions or suggestions don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks!

Last edited:

alex317

IMG_20200131_102208_resize_51.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles