National Luna Portable Power Pack for Sale $349 OBO

SoCal80_

I have a National Luna Battery Pack for sale. I used it in my Subaru Outback for a couple of years, but since have gotten an 80 series Land Cruiser where and I put the second battery in the engine bay. I no longer need this. It is in perfect shape. $349 OBO plus shipping. Item is located in Menifee, Calinfornia, 92584

IMG_5617.JPG

Last edited:

MiamiC70

I have a National Luna Battery Pack for sale. I used it in my Subaru Outback for a couple of years, but since have gotten an 80 series Land Cruiser where and I put the second battery in the engine bay. I no longer need this. It is in perfect shape. $349 OBO plus shipping. Item is located in Menifee, Calinfornia, 92584

View attachment 556384
Where did you have it installed in your Subaru?
I have a 2019 Outback I’m kitting out.

4RunAmok

Explorer
Where did you have it installed in your Subaru?
I have a 2019 Outback I’m kitting out.
It was professionally installed at Goose Gear, attached to his Goose Gear Subaru plate system behind the second row seats.

The Anderson cord, is that for hooking up to charge off of your vechile? Or is it for hooking up frig and etc.?
The national luna battery pack comes with a wiring harness that is fused at the vehicle battery, and the RED anderson connection allows the pack to charge from the vehicle, the GRAY anderson connection is one of the three power outlets (50 amp Gray anderson connector, hella style power port, and standard cigarette lighter adapter power port).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles