Wow! Jump On This Deal! Lo Mile Diesel 1ton 4x4 with Nice Alaskan Cabover on a service body....for LESS THAN $10,000 !

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Not mine, but wow, if I didn't have my Tiger 4x4, I pick this up in a NY minute!

one ton
4x4
diesel
with service body!

for only $9,800 OBO!

Wow, just....Wow!

(San Fran area CL....somehow missed the url when I cut and pasted it)

E422E67E-C348-4C46-81F8-346C1794D6D2.jpeg

buellconvert

Direct link to the ad for this one to make it a little easier to locate

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

adam88

Explorer
It's probably already sold and then will be re-listed on here for $29,000 in a few months. That seems to be the way things go. Someone should phone them and tell them it is underpriced and to list it for $20k to start and then work down from there.

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Someone should phone them and tell them it is underpriced and to list it for $20k to start and then work down from there.

Good advice! I initially posted it here to try to benefit my fellow Expo brothers. After reading your comment, I did think about contacting the seller today, but when I looked up the ad, the rig had already sold and the posting was down (no surprise).

I actually felt compelled to do just that with an older couple last year who were selling a very nice, low mileage, newer pop top camper van at a way too low price. It was a clear case where, if they’d left the price that low, a flipper would have snagged the rig and quickly reposted it for sale at a substantially higher price and been the one to profit. They took my advice, pulled their CL ad, and re-posted the camper at a price about $5000 higher.... and still sold their van quickly. About a week later, I unexpectedly received a very nice thank you card with a $50 restaurant gift certificate.

The surprising but heartening backstory was that these two had a small ministry down rural in Mexico and had used their van for going to and from, and camping in while visiting poor families in the countryside there. They were very, very happy to have been able to make the extra money and then put it to use in their ministry efforts...

But anyway, the point of my shared story is that sometimes when we see a deal like this, we can take the moral initiative and help out by advising another traveler when they’ve unknowingly and needlessly undervalued what they're selling.

I live in livermore, might try to take a look asap and could report back to anyone interested. Surprised I have never seen this thing around town.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94