WTB: Wildernest or similar topper shell

Dustycassidy

I'm looking for a Wildernest, Flippac, or similar topper for a 1st Gen Tacoma with a 6 ft bed. I'm looking for something that is light, but will expand my interior space from my current standard topper. I don't have a big budget and can't really consider anything over 1500 at this point, but would love to find something a little more spacious before living out of my truck for six weeks starting in December. I'd be willing to consider picking up from anywhere in the central rockies area.

Thanks,
Dusty

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Ok, this is in the Phoenix area, but with the low budget you have and unicorn you are looking for, you probably are going to need to commit to a drive to get what you want....

Anyway, this might be exactly the thing for you:

This isn’t my rig.just a local CL post I found for you. If y’all are happy with this one, hit me with at least a “like” here or if you wind up getting it, I’ll expect a beer or two from you, so Cheers ?!

scottycarlile

Check out this ad...

I spoke with Bob, the owner, the other day. Really nice, endearing 84 year old gentlemen who has loved and taken really good care of this. Technology isn’t his strong point, so it’s tough to say with these outdated photos but it seems like a good deal and comes with the trailer. As mentioned in the ad, you could always remove the Wildernest from the trailer and use it on a Tacoma (or similar size vehicle).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior