04 Tundra, low miles, New England, Mild build (((SOLD)))

fsiegels727

SOLD

current mileage 117k

The truck started stock when I got it with just barely over 100k on it. The previous owners only ran synthetic through it.

The previous owner was a mechanic who bought the truck off of a customer. The frame has some surface rust (typical for the northeast) but has been inspected by Toyota twice and they noted that it’s one of the cleanest they’ve seen (for the northeast).

The mechanic pulled the bed off and replaced some rear crossmembers, replaced the rear shocks, and sandblasted the frame.
It had some surface rust on it now but that will be removed and the Frame fluid filmed come winter.

Everything works as It should unless specifically stated.

Since then I’ve done the following:

Oil change and all fluid check - greased everything
New front Caliper, Rotors, Pads
New STOPTECH steel brake lines (front)
New timing belt, water pump, idler pully
K&N air filter
New wheels - ProComp Alloy series
New tires - Falken Wildpeak 235/85/16 (old set would go with it)
New front suspension - toytec coilover kit (700 lb front springs) on lowest setting (around an inch of lift) fully adjustable.
Custom bed bars for a Roof top tent (RTT).
New tailgate straps
Tail light guards
Plasti dripped all chrome (front, rear bumper and mirrors)
New headlight housings
New headlight bulbs
All LED interior lights
LED reverse lights
Red LED interior light (to preserve night vision)
Full set of cover king seat covers
(Rear bench seat currently removed for space)
Ram mount for I pad
ARB air Compressor
Midland GMRS radio
New flowmaster 70 series muffler...zero drone but a nice low growl.
Ultra gauge
New front door speakers
New Front steering column bushings
New back up camera, activated by shifting into rev.
Voltage meter with 12v outlets and USB outlets
Quick fist mount for flashlight
Midland 115 Micro mobile GRMS radio
Apeman Dash cam
Full set of Weathertech mats front and rear
new gas cap

I’m 100% sure I’m missing stuff done to it.

The truck has some cosmetic stuff...scratches...I haven’t taken care of them cause they don’t bother me much.

The bad: full disclosure
- mind you I am super anal about noises.

There is an occasional popping noise (only heard w. Windows open) from the bed when turning slowly at a pitch. Have had two mechanics go through the whole back and talked to Toyota…they all stated that the leaf packs have a membrane between the leafs that deteriorates over time causing that noise. Not an issue, and could be resolved by lifting the leafs and putting more membrane in…it just doesn’t bother me enough.

The radio knob on the head unit is kinda funky but the volume control on the steering wheel work perfect.

Love everything else about the truck. 4x4 works flawless. (Pulled a police cruiser stuck in mud out last week)
Asking 15,000 OBO

If there’s interest and or you have any questions lmk!

Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 12.25.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 12.26.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 12.27.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 12.28.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 12.29.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 12.29.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 12.30.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 12.31.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 12.32.01 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 12.27.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 12.27.26 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 163
Last edited:

fsiegels727

CL ad... feel free to make an offer!

northstar2018

Northstar
In those initial photos it looks like you have the rear window removed--did you install one of those "Breezer windows" or am I just not seeing it right? Appreciate your listing, clear and open. GLWS.

fsiegels727

In those initial photos it looks like you have the rear window removed--did you install one of those "Breezer windows" or am I just not seeing it right? Appreciate your listing, clear and open. GLWS.

Not sure what a "breezer window" is but the 1st gen tundras actually have a rear window option that completely rolls down. Kinda like a lot of the newer 4runners. Its genius and I don't know why more trucks don't have it...one of my fav features about that truck! you can just crack it on and it creates perfect airflow!

fsiegels727

bump, new drivers side cat being put in this week! the truck has had all the preventative maintenance done for the next 100k!

fsiegels727

Trade for an Excursion?
View attachment 555588
thanks for the offer man! im looking to sell though as ill be traveling down under for a while! love the truck though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles