Ford F-250 7.3L 4x4 + Custom Flatbed Camper - SOLD

Basil.

does it have a head?

I used a Wrappon toilet in the camper while traveling out of it, but it's moving with me to the next build. There's also plenty of space underneath the camper if you wanted to add a full toilet system with a blackwater tank.

Yaldor

Just curious: why do you need a smaller vehicle for the pan American highway - i.e. what is the size limitation ?

Basil.

Just curious: why do you need a smaller vehicle for the pan American highway - i.e. what is the size limitation ?

There's not necessarily a size limitation, people have driven much larger vehicles down. It's more me wanting to travel differently after two years in Bruce, and I want a smaller, more capable vehicle. The F-250 has been fantastic and has surprised me by where it's gone, but I miss being able to wheel my vehicle hard and test its limits comfortably.

If I don't get an offer I'm happy with before the end of the year I'll be happily taking Bruce down!

Basil.

ALSO! Anyone interested in the truck from Colorado. I can drive it to Denver in the next two weeks for free! I'm happy to send a video to potential buyers and show them around the truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles