WTB: Go Fast Camper (GFC) for Short Bed Colorado or Reservation

Junior83

Observer
Hi,

I know it may be a long shot but I am looking for the opportunity to purchase a Go Fast Camper (GFC) for my short bed Colorado ZR2. Please let me know if you are thinking of selling your reservation spot or if you have a GFC for a Colorado and thinking of selling. Willing to travel anywhere west of the Rockies plus Alberta, Montana and Wyoming. I am located in Vancouver, BC

Cheers!

djm68

Observer
I have a GFC for a longbed Tacoma that is in 'Ready for Production'; delivery is in Sept/Oct. I think it is still possible to adjust for a shortbed. Wife and I are thinking of going different direction with our camp setup. Let me know if you are interested.

UPDATE: wife and I have decided to give the GFC a go first, if it does not work out we'll post here!
Cheers,
DJM

Last edited:

Junior83

Observer
I have a GFC for a longbed Tacoma that is in 'Ready for Production'; delivery is in Sept/Oct. I think it is still possible to adjust for a shortbed. Wife and I are thinking of going different direction with our camp setup. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks for the response, I can try reaching out to GFC and confirm if this is still possible. Cheers!

lettuce_1

Also interested in an opportunity to bump up. Obviously OP has first dibs for starting the thread. Going on a 18 f150

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

belloinsella

My GFC should be done soon ("Components Produced"), but we might be switching gears with our family camp setup. I'll know for sure in the next week, but I might need to sell my camper. It's for a Tacoma Double Cab Short Bed.

Black panels, custom school bus yellow space frame (matches OME shocks), side tent door, front/rear windows. Sad that we might be selling, but our family is growing and my wife is not a fan of using a ladder at night. DM me if you're interested and we can chat.

Last edited:

ccahoon

i have reservation spot #667 I may be willing to part with. Its 100% customization to whatever specs you want.
Not sure what the going rate for a deposit spot is right now but we have a baby about to be born and so that money could go to use somewhere else.

color samples have currently shipped to #582 so its about 80 units away from selection. Estimated time was July 2020 production

deposits are currently in all the way to #845 so this could jump someone almost 200 spots up the list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles