SOLD - FlipPac Camper mfg 2015 Vista California

Macdougal

Selling my custom made FRP FlipPac. Made for my 2014 Tacoma short bed. Only been used a few times. Normal wear; mattress and tent material in great shape. Sliding side windows, 2 lights, queen bed, lots of head room, white gel coated exterior, 300 lbs total. I don't think these are being manufactured anymore and even when they were, the mfg lead time was a few months when I had it made.

Edit: Also have custom made rainfly from SLO Sails I will throw in; Olive green color. Never used. This is the only company that makes the rainfly. https://www.slosailandcanvas.com/flippac-rain-fly-210-denier-nylon/

One more edit: I have a split charge cabin battery system in my truck with a custom box, wiring, fuses, and new battery that I would like to get rid of too. To sweeten the pot.

Attachments

• IMG_0079.jpg
    IMG_0079.jpg
    451.8 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:

Macdougal

and what was custom about it?
The way the company made these was through an order form with the customers chosen features. They made it specifically for my truck with the windows I chose, the number of lights I wanted, the color, the carpet, etc. Pretty much everything was custom except the queen bed that came on all of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier