No way, bro! Sick! Custom off-road/expedition/overland trailer for sale

Superman99

very expensive for what you are getting... but I do respect your sales pitch soooo Party on Wayne! GLWS Bump for the entertainment
Yeah I agree. I like the setup but couldnt even throw the 9k at it if it included the RTT. Definitely entertaining sale pitch though.

JWitkowski

very expensive for what you are getting... but I do respect your sales pitch soooo Party on Wayne! GLWS Bump for the entertainment
Cools20. - thanks for your interest in this underpriced / value-priced trailer. Please let me know if I can provide more details on the amenities.

JWitkowski

Help me understand what a good price would be, fellas? $50? $8,999.99?
Maybe I need to post more pics so you see how it functions.?
Seriously - give me some feedback so I can rip someone off... err... provide a value-based purchase?
Thanks!

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
Is that propane tank an horizontal tank or do you have to remove the tank and sit it upright for use?

I see you have a a spare tire . How does is it fitted underneath the trailer?

Superman99

Help me understand what a good price would be, fellas? $50? $8,999.99?
Maybe I need to post more pics so you see how it functions.?
Seriously - give me some feedback so I can rip someone off... err... provide a value-based purchase?
Thanks!
Honestly from the other trailers I have seen on here for sale and unless there is more then shown, I think it's a $6k maybe $6.5k setup. I almost bought another military trailer that had a custom tent setup and a bunch of storage drawers etc. for $5k a few days ago. Another had a military trailer, aluminum rack and XL rtt for $4k and it's still not sold I think.
The other issue you have is that classic psychological effort that when you start your price off too high and then start dropping people start thinking something must be wrong because the price is dropping and it's still available, even if it drops into a reasonable range.

JWitkowski

Fresh pics for all to see and enjoy...

JWitkowski

In case you missed it... they found that cat that was missing.

Oh, and someone buy this trailer! I have a family(s) to support and crops to tend!!!

JWitkowski

At the beach or lake... and no trailer... it’s sad....it really, really is... I can help, but only if you have money..

echo7tango

Road tripping, overlanding
But he totally blew off the questions from UrbanEscape505 back on post #13.

Not cool. Whassup with that?

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Like so many “one and done” newbies, visiting here briefly and then just disappearing into the sunset with no further word....

Another hit and run....

Makes me feel dirty, and used!?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94