The ultimate $3500 Overlander

billiebob

I call it scary, but how can one go wrong for $3500. You will be the talk of..... the town, campground, impound lot .. It is a fabulous "thing" with lots of free "stuff" to reconfigure. Very cool.

Who needs lane deviation alert when you have a jerry can & propane bottle hanging off the left corner.

I particularly like the alcohol delivery system for a driver on a long haul.

Buliwyf

Viking with a Hammer
Kinda liked it until I realized it was just plywood and paint. And if you sleep in the bottom cap, then what's the point of the top cap?

Drugs are baad. Mkay.

rruff

Explorer
I call it scary, but how can one go wrong for $3500. You will be the talk of..... the town, campground, impound lot .. It is a fabulous "thing" with lots of free "stuff" to reconfigure. Very cool.

Yep, I dig it!

00C0C_gjqI2nW0L5Y_600x450.jpg

shade

Who needs lane deviation alert when you have a jerry can & propane bottle hanging off the left corner.
Very true.
I find that the curbside rocket tube projects an appropriate level of lane dominance.

And if you sleep in the bottom cap, then what's the point of the top cap?

It's called Square Dancing. Have you no appreciation for the arts?

The shovel seems to be screwed on permanently, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Exactly.
I used two-hole straps for a reason, same as the dorsal milk crate rack system.
They see me rollin' ... they hatin' ... but they ain't takin' my shovel or crates yo.

Attachments

• 1563244145001.png
    1563244145001.png
    437.2 KB · Views: 92

Buliwyf

Viking with a Hammer
Haha. To be honest, if you rip off all of the junk, and clean up all the extras, it's not really a bad price.

Get rid of the cap and camper, keep the rack and solar.

shade

Haha. To be honest, if you rip off all of the junk, and clean up all the extras, it's not really a bad price.

Get rid of the cap and camper, keep the rack and solar.

True.
This is a truck that can go places many overwrought Beasts of ExPo would fear to tread.
Speaking of tread, how about those tyres? ?

Sweet fab job on the air bag install

Lovely welds :oops:

00s0s_4jQ3sdIVdmb_600x450.jpg

Hey, I'm just glad there's enough frame to weld to under there.
Pretty clean for a twenty year old Toyota!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94