Keith Starr

Inmate #2558516
More pictures please. I’d like to copy this idea. Thanks

1-jpg.475141

2-jpg.475142

4-jpg.475144

3-jpg.475145

Kingsize24

Starting the mod tonight. I'll post up final pics once done. Just doing testing now and bending the igniter strap.

20190103_144444.jpg20190103_153017.jpg20190103_164906.jpg

Thanks for posting this OP.

robert

Expedition Leader
Cool mod, I can only imagine how much Partner would charge to add this an an option.

How well does the ignitor (push button part) hold up to the heat when you have something like a frying pan on the burner that's retaining heat in the stove housing?

slowtwitch

Adventurer
Zero issues with mine. Probably couple hundred hrs of cook time, half that with heavy/large cast iron in the summer. The whole stove got hot enough that I placed it on cork pads so it didn't screw the table up.

Borrego60

Rendezvous Conspiracy
Very cool mod, should had posted when I did my mod in 2009, never got around to it. The only thing I did not like was when you remove the burners to clean the stove the wires got in the way, May be a heat resistant quick disconnect from the starter.

Last edited:

Pappy

I can tip the grill/burner back and still clean it. I don't need to take it out. And if I did, the connector off the end of the push-button is easy to remove.

slowtwitch

Adventurer
Very cool mod, should had posted when I did my mod in 2009, never got around to it. The only thing I did not like was when you remove the burners to clean the stove the wires got in the way, May be a heat resistant quick disconnect from the starter.
The wires are quick connect at the piezo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles